Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Dipstick Kit group buy!

LOST BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN GRRRR8's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

You already know I want a RED one!

You can wait to ship until I send my stuff for coatings.
    2008 Liquid Red Pontiac G8 Sport/Premium - Adams Polishes - American Racing Headers - ARP - BMR Fabrication - Circle D Specialties - COMP Cams - Crazy Paul - Dynojet - Earl's - Flowmaster - Fuel Air Spark Technology - G2 - GFORCE 1320 - Greg Weld - HP Tuners - JBA - Lingenfelter - Maverick Man Carbon - Metco Motorsports Solutions - Mickey Thompson - M&H - Mike Norris Motorsports - NGK - Pace Performance - Pedders USA - Powerbond - PSI - Russell - SBX Performance - SJM Manufacturing - SPOHN Performance - Tony Mamo - Vararam - Vector Motorsports - Wretched Motorsports - 470 RWHP 427 TQ - Engine Tune By Patrick G

Post Thanks / Like

Add me to the list. Black please
    2009.5 PBM GT
    PatG Tune, Kooks Mids, Roto-fab w/HSRK
    BMR & Crazy Paul stuff

Post Thanks / Like

Add me to the list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GRRRR8 View Post
    You already know I want a RED one!

You can wait to ship until I send my stuff for coatings.
    Sounds good!
    2009 Hot White Pontiac G8 GT
    HP Tuners, Vararam, Vector Motorsports Stage 2.5 Cam, Kook's, Magnaflow, 3.45 Gears, Circle D 3200, FAST LSXr 102, Nick Williams 102mm, HP Tuners, Custom Transmission pan, Powdercoated Engine

Post Thanks / Like

just a little question. how does the stock plug stay in? is it just pushed in like this tube is. i just find it a bit scary that all that holds the tube in is a o-ring. but i guess if its the same way the stock plug works then i guess i dont see a problem

can you remove the stock plug and put in the dip stick without a bunch of fluid coming out. i remembered when i worked on another "sealed" transmission. it would be filled over the plug when the vehical was cold. so i had to have the car up to temp and in gear to get the fluid circulating in the tranny so i couldnt come out the fill hole.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matthewo View Post
    just a little question. how does the stock plug stay in? is it just pushed in like this tube is. i just find it a bit scary that all that holds the tube in is a o-ring. but i guess if its the same way the stock plug works then i guess i dont see a problem

can you remove the stock plug and put in the dip stick without a bunch of fluid coming out. i remembered when i worked on another "sealed" transmission. it would be filled over the plug when the vehical was cold. so i had to have the car up to temp and in gear to get the fluid circulating in the tranny so i couldnt come out the fill hole.
    The stock plug has a push pin in the middle that presses a small portion of it outwards forming a seal something like an o-ring. It can be taken out without any fluid coming out... it is about half way up the passenger side well above the fluid level.

Kyle
    HP Tuners, Vararam, Vector Motorsports Stage 2.5 Cam, Kook's, Magnaflow, 3.45 Gears, Circle D 3200, FAST LSXr 102, Nick Williams 102mm, HP Tuners, Custom Transmission pan, Powdercoated Engine

Post Thanks / Like

well i guess becacuse its bolted to the engine and the engine is bolted to the tranny i guess it should hold it in there good. well i guess count me in.

pissing'n wind = wet face stryker g8gt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

PMd

V8 Muscle

Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you.

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianEh View Post
    you know you want one
    i really do but i need to slow down on the money spending just spent 830$ on a stall and still need to get tranny cooler...and now this i need also lol

2009 G8 Procharged/Cammed 10.55@134.3 1.60 -SOLD
    2008 A6 LS3 C6 Cam only 10.62@126.7 1.44'

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shane View Post
    i really do but i need to slow down on the money spending just spent 830$ on a stall and still need to get tranny cooler...and now this i need also lol
    The time it cuts down on your install makes it worth the money... hint hint

Or I can trade you for the converter