Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Wisconsin people looking for more power....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wisconsin people looking for more power....

We have a Camaro and G8 GXP that we will be delivering to Wisconsin within the next week. The trailer is returning empty as of now, so we would like to offer enclosed 1-way transport free of charge to anyone between MI and WI looking to have work performed on their vehicle.

We can tailor a package to fit your needs.

I'd be happy to quote return transport, or you are welcome to pick up the vehicle after the work is performed.

Anyone interested can contact me via pm, by phone at 313-561-5500 ex. 2123 or by email at rleblanc@livernoismotorsports.com.

Below are a few photos a customer took while we picked up his Camaro with our two place trailer.

All cars are stored in doors before and after work is performed.

Thank you

Regards,

Rick LeBlanc
    Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

CNC Cylinder Heads, Rotating Assemblies, Short Blocks, Performance Parts, Dyno Services, Fabrication and Machine Shop Services

Click here to take a video tour of the shop

Post Thanks / Like

Rick, if I've got a cam (just the cam) and need a DOD-delete kit, install, and dyno tune done what am I looking at? I'd just drive up and pick it up when done so I could enjoy it on the way back...

BTW, you have to drive right past my exit to get to WI unless you go by way of UP, and I doubt it
    2009 Switchblade Silver G8 GT - Sold - Skinnies & Fullsize spare for sale in classifieds

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laserred View Post
    Rick, if I've got a cam (just the cam) and need a DOD-delete kit, install, and dyno tune done what am I looking at? I'd just drive up and pick it up when done so I could enjoy it on the way back...

BTW, you have to drive right past my exit to get to WI unless you go by way of UP, and I doubt it
    Thank you for your interest. I will have Andy reply as he quotes and schedules all shop work.

Thank you,

Rick

Livernois Motorsports

CNC Cylinder Heads, Rotating Assemblies, Short Blocks, Performance Parts, Dyno Services, Fabrication and Machine Shop Services

Click here to take a video tour of the shop

Post Thanks / Like

Gotta check my map

Texas speed 408 stroker,Lingenfelter ls3 ported heads,tv1900,2.8 pulley,kooks header header back,custom axel back, squash double pump upgrade, e85 tein lowering , demon 8 triple pod, brembo brakes ,brm sway bar, bmr toe rod , bmr end link, spohn trailing arms, tein springs,tsw nurburgring rims. Icebox. Old numbers on stock engine 650/620 with 3.0 pulley

Post Thanks / Like

To bad your not coming to MN..... I am thinking about getting a dyno tune and intake (not that im a big time shopper)

2009 Pontiac G8 GT Mods- Clear Corners, GXP diffuser, VG shark fin antenna, Twin 3.5 Inch exhaust tips, 20% 3M Tint on sides and back, 50% on windshield, Spencers 6000k HID low beam kit...
    Babied with Adams polish!
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3842249/1

Up next-Sell my car!!!

1 of 3,681!