Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: IA member?

Post Thanks / Like

Tommy, that would be cool as hell. Next time you're thinking about going to one at Northpark hit me up if ya want a couple days in advance so I can get mine all shined up and I'll try and meet you there.
    09.5 G8 GXP A6, roof, MSM
    Texas Speed LS3 418, PRC heads, Pat G cam, LS9 injectors, Rick Crawford intake, stock TB
    HSRK, Roto-Fab CAI, Kooks LT's, Corsa cat back system, no cats
    Squash Performance fuel system
    BMR trailing arms, toe rods, cradle and diff bushings, subframes, tunnel brace
    GForce anti wheel hop axle set, Camaro 3.45 rear end
    Circle D Specialties 3200 stall
    VMR V710 wheels 19x8.5 front 35 offset, 19x9.5 rear 50 offset
    First National G8 meet, yea, I was there! Car number G42!
    Best ET so far, 11.376 @ 120.25 mph uncorrected, with limited traction
    Tuned by Rick Crawford via remote tune
    G.O.N.E. 2012 & 2013 Best In Class, Fastest in Mod GXP, 2012 Best In Show

Post Thanks / Like

Your car doesn't need to be detailed and perfect for a cruise-in guys. There are no judges or ballots. Just a bunch of car guys hanging out. Just throw a bucket of water over it and hit the road. Last cruise-in at Northpark Is during the national meet. There is one more at southpark though on the 14th. I will probably go to that one.

I might be going to a show in fruitland tomorrow HMU if you're interested.

2012 G8 GONE Bracket Champ!

2008 Liquid Red G8 GT-VMS stage 1.5 cam & Pat G tune, Kooks 1 3/4" LTs w/cats to Corsa catback, VCM intake. 427RWHP, 401RWTQ
    Eibach springs, FE3, BMR Sways, links & toe rods
    Audison Bit-One, JL Audio-500/5, 500/1, ZR800, 10w3v3(x2), Boston Z6, JHP Triple gauges
    TSW Indy 500 staggered w/Nitto Invo (285 rear), GXP diffuser, Roto-Fab engine covers

Post Thanks / Like

Definitely going to the cruise-in at Southpark tomorrow! I will send texts to yous guys.

2012 G8 GONE Bracket Champ!

2008 Liquid Red G8 GT-VMS stage 1.5 cam & Pat G tune, Kooks 1 3/4" LTs w/cats to Corsa catback, VCM intake. 427RWHP, 401RWTQ
    Eibach springs, FE3, BMR Sways, links & toe rods
    Audison Bit-One, JL Audio-500/5, 500/1, ZR800, 10w3v3(x2), Boston Z6, JHP Triple gauges
    TSW Indy 500 staggered w/Nitto Invo (285 rear), GXP diffuser, Roto-Fab engine covers

Post Thanks / Like

I wish I could do tomorrows, but I have family stuff going on... Soccer and birthday, but I REALLY would love to see a contingent of G8s from the meet, make it to the one on the 21st.

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Post Thanks / Like

Good to see the Iowa board starting to have some more people on it.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
    09 White Hot G8 GT Sport & Premium packages Red/Onyx leather
    GXP front, Roto-Fab, Pacesetters, Solo axle back, Magnaflow 12468, SLP UDP, Shane tuned, fully debadged, 5000k HIDs
    13.5@108mph crap 2.2 60ft w/roto-fab

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone near cedar rapids?

Post Thanks / Like

Are you guys coming this weekend to G.O.N.E.?

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Post Thanks / Like

I'd love to. Especially with it being so close. I'm actually in davenport often to keep my flight ratings current.

This weekend just doesn't work out for me.

Post Thanks / Like

Default IA member

Ive been a member for years.

It is a great organization for those of us who are stuck in Kaliforniastan.