Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: IA member?

Post Thanks / Like

Nice! Any of you guys coming to the meet? Cedar Falls is too far out of the way for me, I would have to make an entire day of it.

2012 G8 GONE Bracket Champ!

2008 Liquid Red G8 GT-VMS stage 1.5 cam & Pat G tune, Kooks 1 3/4" LTs w/cats to Corsa catback, VCM intake. 427RWHP, 401RWTQ
    Eibach springs, FE3, BMR Sways, links & toe rods
    Audison Bit-One, JL Audio-500/5, 500/1, ZR800, 10w3v3(x2), Boston Z6, JHP Triple gauges
    TSW Indy 500 staggered w/Nitto Invo (285 rear), GXP diffuser, Roto-Fab engine covers

Post Thanks / Like

My family is planning on bringing a couple G8s and maybe a GTO or two. The guy with the liquid red GXP first heard of the national meet on Sunday, so he might be in. I'm pretty sure Rick is attending w/his G8 as well. Not sure if the other GTOs will go but they sounded interested.

Our next meet is planned for Sunday August 15th @ 4pm. We will be meeting at the Beck's on University Ave. in Waterloo (top parking lot). The plan is to take a 15 minute drive; probably to Gilbertville, IA. The drive is still up in the air, will be decided once we get to Beck's. Goal of the drive is to find a restaurant that serves appetizers and or dinner. Anyone is invited, the general idea is to have G8s and GTOs. Modern Camaros would be cool to see as well!
    2009.1 G8 GT - 2013 Surly Pugsley - 2011 Specialized S.J. Comp 29 - 2008 Cannondale six13 D1 - 9 others

Post Thanks / Like

If any of you guys are close to Monmouth we have our cruise night this Friday Aug 6th expecting over 2,000 cars, 2400 last year and the weather looks great so far. Officially it's from 6 to 10 pm but cars get there at 7 am and roll in all day. We set up a little display so i'll be there all day so post back if you might be coming and we will meet up. My G8 will be there. not done but at least we got it painted.

Kim.
    08 IOM GT 20x8.5 20x10 Breytons GTS, 1 7/8 Kooks, 3'' custom exhaust with side exit and cutouts all ceramic coated. 3600 Yank, 3.90 gears. Pedders XAs and bushings, custom rear lower control arms, full length frame connectors, bottom painted hot rod black with IOM suspension. 125 wet plate nitrous, 175 direct port with dedicated fuel system, FAST LSX intake, Meziere electric water pump. All lines converted to Hard SS or black braided. Vararam, remote oil filter, billet valve and coil covers, aluminum and carbon fiber engine panels custom stereo with eclipse amps and 12'' sub in custom box, billet alum/carbon fiber/plexiglass trunk floor. GTS fenders, Evolution nose and hood with custom scoop
    Started but not done: custom paint, custom interior with 4 GTS style seats.
    Not the fastest but close enough for Rock and Roll.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm located by Sioux City. '09 White Hot GT.

Post Thanks / Like

How many IA Owners drive them with snow on the ground?

Post Thanks / Like

Clive, IA here. I have driven it in the snow but not anymore. I bought a winter beater for this year. I have a nice set of Blizzaks mounted on Avarus wheels with TPS sensors if anybody needs some.

Post Thanks / Like

Too late on that one, if I hadn't bought my Nitto WSN2's I would consider it as long as they were in 245/45/18. Though I blame myself for our lack of snow, because I put snow tires on.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Birdman330 View Post
    Too late on that one, if I hadn't bought my Nitto WSN2's I would consider it as long as they were in 245/45/18. Though I blame myself for our lack of snow, because I put snow tires on.
    They are 18's but no worries. Nice work on the lack of snow....way to take one for the team.

Post Thanks / Like

Both yes and no sir, my job last month and paycheck depended on a good amount of snow....

Post Thanks / Like

New Member here. I'm from Ottumwa