Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: IA member?

Post Thanks / Like

I am on the line of Nebraska and Iowa...
    2009 Pontiac Panther Black Premium & Sport Packages no roof
    Show: 3M Clear Bra, 30% tint, Pontiac Splash Guards, JHP Radiator Cover, Weather Tech Floor Mats
    Go: PM-FL Axle-back, Volant Intake
    Future Mods: ???

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by El.Diablos.G8 View Post
    I am on the line of Nebraska and Iowa...
    Same here... Omaha, if it wasn't obvious enough.
    2009.5 Liquid Red G8 GT

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Tommy what size wheels do you have?

Post Thanks / Like

Oh by the way Im from Rock Island, IL

Post Thanks / Like

WOW! All the QC guys and surrounding areas are popping up! Sweet!

I hate Hooters but I wouldn't mind meeting up with a few people and introducing myself and Chewy to you... lol

Mine's black.
    Hence the picture in my sig... lol

Chris
    Attached Images Attached Images

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pacmann View Post
    Hey Tommy what size wheels do you have?
    mine are 19x8 +35 front and 19x9.5 +45 rear with 245 tire front and and 285 rear.

There are more detailed specs in my original wheels post.

2012 G8 GONE Bracket Champ!

2008 Liquid Red G8 GT-VMS stage 1.5 cam & Pat G tune, Kooks 1 3/4" LTs w/cats to Corsa catback, VCM intake. 427RWHP, 401RWTQ
    Eibach springs, FE3, BMR Sways, links & toe rods
    Audison Bit-One, JL Audio-500/5, 500/1, ZR800, 10w3v3(x2), Boston Z6, JHP Triple gauges
    TSW Indy 500 staggered w/Nitto Invo (285 rear), GXP diffuser, Roto-Fab engine covers

Post Thanks / Like

I will probably be there around noon on Sunday guys! It's in my calendar.

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 4GASEM View Post
    WOW! All the QC guys and surrounding areas are popping up! Sweet!

I hate Hooters but I wouldn't mind meeting up with a few people and introducing myself and Chewy to you... lol

Mine's black.
    Hence the picture in my sig... lol

Chris
    I assume you mean the food and not the waitresses lol. We eat there most times we are up that way.
    I'll be there prolly before noon, look forward to meeting you guys.

Kim.
    08 IOM GT 20x8.5 20x10 Breytons GTS, 1 7/8 Kooks, 3'' custom exhaust with side exit and cutouts all ceramic coated. 3600 Yank, 3.90 gears. Pedders XAs and bushings, custom rear lower control arms, full length frame connectors, bottom painted hot rod black with IOM suspension. 125 wet plate nitrous, 175 direct port with dedicated fuel system, FAST LSX intake, Meziere electric water pump. All lines converted to Hard SS or black braided. Vararam, remote oil filter, billet valve and coil covers, aluminum and carbon fiber engine panels custom stereo with eclipse amps and 12'' sub in custom box, billet alum/carbon fiber/plexiglass trunk floor. GTS fenders, Evolution nose and hood with custom scoop
    Started but not done: custom paint, custom interior with 4 GTS style seats.
    Not the fastest but close enough for Rock and Roll.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, not much into grease. Actually I love grease but it doesn't love me. You can tell by looking at me... lol

Hope to see ya'll there.

Chris

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Great meeting you guys today! You're the first two G8r's I've met in person.

Both of your cars are beautiful!

Keep in touch,
    Chris