Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Roto-Fab Customer service

Post Thanks / Like

This just furthers my resolve that this is the product for me. I've been considering Vararam and the VCM OTR but I think I'm going to stick with Roto-fab for this reason. Good customer service is definitely hard to come by, I know because I work in the service industry and people are just completely taken aback when they actually get a clear resolution to their problem, even if it involves me going out of my way to help them.
    '09 MSM GT
    Rotofab CAI/Fasterproms PTB & Stage 2 Intake Manifold/Livernois Stage 2 Cam & ECM/TCM 91 octane tune
    GMPP LS7 Lifters & Camshaft sprocket/LS2 Lifter Kit & Valve Cover/Ported L92 Heads/Precision 3400 TC
    PCM4Less Tranny cooler/Kooks 1 3/4" LTH & 3" catted mid/FM 40 series muffs/PB UDP/3.45 Gears
    BMR Poly Bushings/Toe Rods/Subframe inserts/Traction Bars/Rear bush kit/Hawk pads
    Powerslot front rotors/GXP diff/fascia/FLIP's tails/Lorenzo WL21s/LEDs + more...

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the positive comments about our company. We do make a very serious effort to satisfy every customer. Of course, it is our goal to provide you with a product that never gives you a reason to be involved with "service after the sale!" However, you can be assured we are here to help out if something pops up. Thanks again.
    Mike

Sanford N.C. - or as my wife likes to say "middle of B.F.E."
    Post Thanks / Like

You can't go wrong with Roto Fab!

Threadjack - can the polished inlet tube on the Camaro intake be modified for use in the G8?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Attached Images Attached Images
    MSM 2009 G8 GT

Current Mods:
    VMS 93 Octane ECM & TCM (stage2) tune
    Roto FAB CAI
    Honeycomb mod
    Kooks 1 3/4 LT's
    Spintech Axleback
    20% tint
    8x18 Chrono HT (19.5 lbs)
    HSRK
    Polished Roto Fab engine covers
    Roto Fab radiator cover
    Billet Prototypes catch can
    DDM tuning 5000k HID kit
    Pioneer F500BT on-dash Nav system

Addicted Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll add my dealings with them. I've had some issues with my tune/trans and a rough idle. It broke the CAI box as I had everything really tight which was my fault and I wasn't expecting any handouts. My filter needed a little TLC after 40k miles so I called up RotoFab. They were awesome to deal with. I bought a replacement filter from them and they threw in the replacement box and screw kit for free. Can't ask for better service.
    Livernois Stage 1 cam, valve job, milled heads, ported intake, kooks mid length 1 7/8 headers, corsa cat back, rotofab CAI, Pedders XA Street Kit, BMR trailing arms.

427 RWHP / 397 RWTQ

Vertini Riviera 19 x 8.5 and 19 x 9.5. Bridgestone Pole Position 245/40/19 Fr and 275/35/19 Rr

Post Thanks / Like

No, the Camaro tube doesn't fit the G8. The G8 tube actually steps upward about 1" as it turns whereas the Camaro tube stays on the same plane throughout the radius. We did fabricate one polished G8 tube, but it is a "piece together" , weld and grind smooth before polishing. The end result is nice, but the tube is $240 because of the material cost and labor. We've only done one, and I don't have pictures of it. If you look at our gallery at roto-fab. com, under Camaro V8 pics find a S/C car with our polished tube. It is a multi-piece welded tube as well. This will give you an idea of the finish a G8 polished tube would have.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by recii8472 View Post
    You can't go wrong with Roto Fab!

Threadjack - can the polished inlet tube on the Camaro intake be modified for use in the G8?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No, the Camaro tube doesn't fit the G8. The G8 tube actually steps upward about 1" as it turns whereas the Camaro tube stays on the same plane throughout the radius. We did fabricate one polished G8 tube, but it is a "piece together" , weld and grind smooth before polishing. The end result is nice, but the tube is $240 because of the material cost and labor. We've only done one, and I don't have pictures of it. If you look at our gallery at roto-fab. com, under Camaro V8 pics find a S/C car with our polished tube. It is a multi-piece welded tube as well. This will give you an idea of the finish a G8 polished tube would have.

Post Thanks / Like

BIG THANKS to Mike @ ROTO-FAB for providing outstanding customer service!!! I called and left a message for Mike over the weekend in reference to purchasing a maf sensor flange to replace my current cracked flange. He promptly returned my call early monday morning to verify the exact flange version that I have and then I started giving him my credit card info, to which he replied "no thanks... I only need your address to get your new flange kit shipped out to you today". I came in from work today and wow....I was greeted by a box from ROTO-FAB!!! Now, that's some super fast service right there!!! ~Tony M.
    Last edited by BORN2FLY; 10-13-2010 at 02:44 PM. Reason: name added
    2008 G8 GT PBM, with premium pkg, sport pkg and sunroof.
    Mods: Doug Thorley LT's, Pat-G's EPS 222/230-112 cam, FTI 3400 Converter, Heads milled .030, P/P TB, SLP UDP, Roto-Fab CAI, Magnaflow mid-muffler w/internal perforated x-pipe, Pypes axle-backs and 35% tint. SOLD 06/15/11

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I purchased from them a second time. Great company. Responsive and knowledgeable.
    Ken
    Magnaflow Cat back 16795
    Roto Fab CAI and radiator cover
    E&G screens front and back
    Pedders Street II drop kit
    Front and Back Sway bars
    VIM with back up camera
    DVD player
    Carbon fiber interior kit
    Holden steering wheel and matching shifter control
    Holden Sunshade

Post Thanks / Like

We appreciate your continued support! With the G8 in particular, there isn't the possibility of getting very many repeat customers. Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like

Roto-Fab is the best intake for the g8