Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 20" Vision Havoc WB4

Post Thanks / Like

Default 20" Vision Havoc WB4

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/20-VI...Q5fAccessories

Wanted to see if anyone has these, kinda curious to see what they would look like on a G8. Also do you think with the offsets of +35 on the 8" wheel and +40 on the 9" wheel would fit without having to roll the fenders. Also i want to run 285s in the rear. Thanks

Dan
    Atmospheric Acquisition

Sydney - 2009 G8 GT - Liquid Red, Onyx/Red interior, Flat Black Rally Stripes
    Performance: Tuned By Me Using HP Tuners, TMS Forged 402, Ported LSA Supercharger 2.5/9.5, AIS Dual Nozzle Water/Methanol Kit, Super Chiller, ID850 Injectors, Rick C. Blower Cam, Morel Lifters, Comp Trunion Upgrade, Roto-Fab CAI, Kooks 1 7/8 Mids, Solo Mach Shorty Exhaust w/ 3.5" tips, CTS-V Torque Converter, Camaro 3.45 Diff, 6 Piston Front/4 Piston Rear Brembo Brakes, ZL1 Fuel Pump/BAP, Saikou Michi Dual Catch Cans, Spohn Trailing Arms & Toe Links, BMR Cradle & Diff Bushings, Derale Trans Cooler, SJM Line Lock.

Pictures

Post Thanks / Like

Not 100% committed to purchasing wheels at this time, but starting the search. Ran up on these and was wondering the same as the OP. Any thoughts?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/20-WH...item43a0556a65

From the seller, here they are on a Camaro:
    Last edited by Mav; 07-12-2010 at 01:44 PM.
    2008 IOM GT

Show: color matched headlights w/ audi LED, halo conversion and blue "transformer" eyes *link*; Midnight-Silver Camaro Wheels (want them to be black), GXP Diffuser; Limo tint; Plasti-dipped grille and pontiac emblems.
    Performance: Flowmasters , CF Roto-fab
    Someday: Solo exhaust, (leaning towards) RPM tune, GTPrix modded gauges, cam, kooks headers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hartigan85 View Post
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/20-VI...Q5fAccessories

Wanted to see if anyone has these, kinda curious to see what they would look like on a G8. Also do you think with the offsets of +35 on the 8" wheel and +40 on the 9" wheel would fit without having to roll the fenders. Also i want to run 285s in the rear. Thanks

Dan
    offsets should work, the wheels I eventually want to get are 10" in the rear with +40 offset and I'm going to be lowered so I know I will most likely need to roll the fenders

2009.5 G8 GT
    MSM, Sunroof, Bluetooth

American Racing Headers 1 7/8" Non-Catted w/ Pypes Violator Axlebacks,
    Vararam w/ VMS HSRK, FasterProms Stage II Intake w/ Ported TB,
    BP Oil Catch Can, Charlie's Heater Hoses, Charlie's SS Bolt Kit,
    H&R Sport Springs, Tunnel Brace, GXP Diffuser,
    E&G Classics Grilles, 15% Llumar tint, SSV Series Badges.
    Tuned by Kevin (vv8) with HP Tuners.
    Exhaust Clip Here...enjoy
    "No! I'm not staring at your car, I'm staring at the reflection of mine!"

-RIP Charlie-

Post Thanks / Like

Got a set of those in chrome while at Carlisle about two weeks ago. Had the fronts widened to 10 inches. Had the fenders rolled yesterday. Also ordered Michelin Pilot AS in a 255-35/285-30 combination. Should be here by Monday. Once I get them mounted, I'll let you know how they work.
    Last edited by 96BBB; 07-15-2010 at 01:37 PM.

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I was at the GM Nationals with 96BBB when he purchased these. They let him put the wheels on his car first. Extremely nice looking rims. I'm curious to see what they look like with the correct size tires.

Post Thanks / Like

Hub rings will be necessary with these wheels. They do look nice though.
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

Post Thanks / Like

I have this picture saved on my computer, these are very close to the rims you are looking at. I can't remember where I got this from, so sorry I didn't ask permission to the owner of this awesome looking GXP.

2009 G8 GT, White, 1-7/8" ARH, Magnaflow axlebacks w/jpipes, Roto-Fab CAI, Livernois Stage 1 Cam, PCMforless Trans Cooler, UDP, Reckart Trunion Upgrade, Patrick G Remote Tune, HSRK, Catch Can, Fasterproms Stage 2 Ported TB/Manifold, 90mm MAF housing w/LS7 MAF, Spoon Trailing Arms & Toe Rods, SJM Line Lock, Driveshaft Loop. 423 hp/390 tq
    TSS Sponser Car- TSS Atari Guage Overlay/LOTB Dash & Front Fender Emblems/Concept Pontiac Darts/Engine Plaque/Laser Engraved Headrests/Rear G8 GT Badge.
    19x8 Front 19x9.5 Back TSW Strips w/255/275, MM Carbon Fiber Grill Surrounds, HID Headlights, LED DRL/Foglights & Front Sidemarkers, Clear Sidemarkers, Painted Lower Grills, GXP Rear Diffuser, Red Shifter, Shifter Boot & Armrest, Roto-Fab Radiator Cover, Crazy Pauls Billet Caps, ACC Under Hood Panel, BMR Rear Cradle Bushings

Post Thanks / Like

^ I think the rims on the GXP are HSV Pentagons. ^

2009 G8 GT, White, 1-7/8" ARH, Magnaflow axlebacks w/jpipes, Roto-Fab CAI, Livernois Stage 1 Cam, PCMforless Trans Cooler, UDP, Reckart Trunion Upgrade, Patrick G Remote Tune, HSRK, Catch Can, Fasterproms Stage 2 Ported TB/Manifold, 90mm MAF housing w/LS7 MAF, Spoon Trailing Arms & Toe Rods, SJM Line Lock, Driveshaft Loop. 423 hp/390 tq
    TSS Sponser Car- TSS Atari Guage Overlay/LOTB Dash & Front Fender Emblems/Concept Pontiac Darts/Engine Plaque/Laser Engraved Headrests/Rear G8 GT Badge.
    19x8 Front 19x9.5 Back TSW Strips w/255/275, MM Carbon Fiber Grill Surrounds, HID Headlights, LED DRL/Foglights & Front Sidemarkers, Clear Sidemarkers, Painted Lower Grills, GXP Rear Diffuser, Red Shifter, Shifter Boot & Armrest, Roto-Fab Radiator Cover, Crazy Pauls Billet Caps, ACC Under Hood Panel, BMR Rear Cradle Bushings

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G8 Ray View Post
    Hub rings will be necessary with these wheels. They do look nice though.
    Why would hub rings be necessary? At the show they bolted right up to the car.

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I pulled the trigger last night on these rims in the black chrome. You really can't beat the price. The chrome ones are back up for $799! With my car being white though, I liked the black chrome better (they kinda look like shiny gun metal in person) Grabiak Performance wanted $1150 for these rims, but said they would match IVS's pricing at the show for $1,000. However, shipping would be added to this price so the $899 ebay pricing is pretty darn good. When I tried to get Grabiak to price match the ebay pricing he said he was going to call IVS and have them pull the companies license to sell them. I wasn't sure if this would come to fruition so I purchased before it could happen