Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: 06 GTO(modded) vs 09 G8GT(modded)

Post Thanks / Like

Default 06 GTO(modded) vs 09 G8GT(modded)

So I ran into a guy last night that didn't really know what was done to his GTO but I talked to the guy the worked on it. It seems that he had an CAI, Headers(catless) and full exhaust, and a E-85 tune. My mods are in the sig plus a cortex tuner. We decided to run em and through 2nd it was pretty much even I may have even been out front. When third hit he pulled maybe a fender on me not much and by the end of third I was starting to very, very slowly pull him back in before we let off. Also found a complete nitrous kit for 600 and the guy will tune it for me for 100 pretty sweet deal
    09 GT PSM
    Intake, Headers, Yank 3200, HPtuner

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BlownPoncho View Post
    So I ran into a guy last night that didn't really know what was done to his GTO but I talked to the guy the worked on it. It seems that he had an CAI, Headers(catless) and full exhaust, and a E-85 tune. My mods are in the sig plus a cortex tuner. We decided to run em and through 2nd it was pretty much even I may have even been out front. When third hit he pulled maybe a fender on me not much and by the end of third I was starting to very, very slowly pull him back in before we let off. Also found a complete nitrous kit for 600 and the guy will tune it for me for 100 pretty sweet deal
    IF all you have is intake and xpipe that guy must have been a really bad driver. Either way good kill.
    2011 Mustang Gt 5.0 Auto - Houston Stock

09 PSM G8 GT - Loved but sold
    92 Mustang GT H/C/I boltons - garage ornament

Post Thanks / Like

No kill he got me... I have a cortex too... and he is an auto lol so if its the driver mod I guess he is a reallly bad driver
    09 GT PSM
    Intake, Headers, Yank 3200, HPtuner