Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: KY has G8's too!

Post Thanks / Like

Bought my '09 G8 GT in Mayfield (western KY), but living in NE Arkansas. I'm a native Kentuckian, though.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello

Quote Originally Posted by avintegrator View Post
    Katz, i'm a fellow Kentuckian down here in Louisville. I also just bought an Ignition Orange G8GT. Good lookin out for our fair state and getting us some attention. It's nice to have a fellow owner around
    Now, I feel as though we are related! lol. Would love to see a G8 cruise close by!

Post Thanks / Like

Hello from Hazard. Bought my Maverick Silver 09 at the local dealership here. I know of at least three others sold. One White Hot went to Northern Ky and the others are here in town. Glad to have some company!

Post Thanks / Like

Hello. I have seen an Orange G8 GT in my neighborhood several times as a fellow Holden/Pontiac owner. The tags are GRRRR8 and had GRRRR8.net stickers on the back door windows. So that's why I joined the forum. From what I can tell the car has the factory 19's, Tinted windows, orange brake calipers and when it passed me it sounded like it had an exhaust. The same house I occasionally see this G8 at I have seen a 2005 or 2006 Black or Navy Blue GTO.

Post Thanks / Like

That would be me House in Prospect? The GTO is my Uncle, he's up a lot from Lexington. The GTO has quite a lot done to it probably pushing a little over 400 if I remember right.
    Welcome to our little neck of the woods here.

Show:
    GXP Front bumper, Sport 19's, G2 Painted Calipers (Orange), Tinted Tails (Thanks Tigger), Tinted Headlight Covers (Thanks Tigger), 20% Tint all around, "GRRR8" Plate

Go:
    American Racing 1 7/8" Headers No Cat's, 3" X-pipe back to stock mufflers, Jetttstream Stage 3 CAI (Orange)
    Tuned by Blucat : 345 hp / 362 tq

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by avintegrator View Post
    That would be me House in Prospect? The GTO is my Uncle, he's up a lot from Lexington. The GTO has quite a lot done to it probably pushing a little over 400 if I remember right.
    Welcome to our little neck of the woods here.
    Yep a house in Prospect I live on Pine Knoll Circle. Glad to hear from you. Your G8 looks great and sounds awesome too. My car is a Silver GTO with tinted windows, clear sidemarkers, and GTO across the windshield. I'll wave if I see you around.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the compliments, I'll keep a look out for you. It's my moms house out there, I'm there more during the summer because of the pool but I'm still there a lot anyway it seems. I live out in Glenmary so me and the Snyder are good friends.

Show:
    GXP Front bumper, Sport 19's, G2 Painted Calipers (Orange), Tinted Tails (Thanks Tigger), Tinted Headlight Covers (Thanks Tigger), 20% Tint all around, "GRRR8" Plate

Go:
    American Racing 1 7/8" Headers No Cat's, 3" X-pipe back to stock mufflers, Jetttstream Stage 3 CAI (Orange)
    Tuned by Blucat : 345 hp / 362 tq

Post Thanks / Like

Does Clarksville,TN count? 09 GXP liquid red

Post Thanks / Like

katz,
    welcome, we have a group of guys from sw ohio who get together on occasion, not sure where you are located. We get out to Tri-Stae and Edgewater for test n tune several times a season ( you don't have to run) and sometimes grab a brew in the winter. Look up G8 GT V8 on this forum and get him your email address if you would be interested in being included in these gatherings.

Kevin
    Kevin
    2009 SRM G8 GXP A6 + Roof
    Go
    Vararam CAI
    VMS "Stealth" Dyno Tune
    VMS HSRK
    GTPprix's hacked Atari gauges
    Norris Motorsports Billet Oil Catch Can
    Radical Advantage Trans dipstick
    Blendimount and Invisicord for the V-1
    Doug Thorley LT's

Show
    Tint by Spade Kreations 35% & 20%
    Holden V-6 rad cover courtesy of Crazy Paul
    PB
    12.986 @ 108.78
    R.I.P. Charlie......FUCK Cancer!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm currently on TDY orders (3 more weeks) for school at Fort Knox Kentuncky (right outside Louisville); any meets or G8 owners around that meet up on the weekends?

2014 Mustang GT- 6M/Recaros/trackpack
    Little of this, Little of that...

2009 MGM G8 GT
    SOLD