Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Southwest Missouri Drivers??

Post Thanks / Like

Last night I went to check on our GT at the dealership, our car is just about done after the accident. Called today, it won't be done till tomorrow (dropped the bumper last night off the stand and has to get repainted again). Said it would be don a week ago, almost two weeks in the shop. But saw another sad sight, a local Ozark G8 owner had another fender-bender a Red GT looks like they go squezed at the quarterpanels both front quarters were crushed Just wondering if anyone on here had that accident? Hopefully tomorrow I will get her back.
    2009 Voodoo Metallic Blue G8 GT
    1 of less than 1,111
    Premium/non-Sport & no-roof >
    HSV Engine Cover, HSV R8 8/9.5x19 Clubsport summer set, Corsa CB,
    18" Drag-37 winter set, Pontiac cargo tray, Vararam OTR, V6 Radiator Cover,
    BMR Sways, Yellow +09 CTS-V Brembos, LLumar Ceramic Tint 40/30/15%,

5 Year Plan: Kooks Mids, Pat G Tune, 3.27 Dif, HSV Front Guards & Flutes, E3 Front Bumper

Post Thanks / Like

Haven't been on here for awhile guys. How is everybody doing? Any new mods for Christmas? I would love to see that cammed G8. I have now seen that stryker around town and it looks so awesome. Took my rims off for the winter after getting new winter tires. Back to stock for awhile. Hope everyone is doing well and hope to see you guys around.
    When the wheels start spinning i just cant let off

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisu23 View Post
    Haven't been on here for awhile guys. How is everybody doing? Any new mods for Christmas? I would love to see that cammed G8. I have now seen that stryker around town and it looks so awesome. Took my rims off for the winter after getting new winter tires. Back to stock for awhile. Hope everyone is doing well and hope to see you guys around.
    I think I've seen your GT not too long ago in Ozark, I moved to Nixa this summer where I have met several other G8 owners locally who really love there GT. Got some mods for Christmas but, waiting for warranty to run out to install - can't wait to install my swaybars but Im sure once I do that my LCA will start knocking amd my strut bearings will fall. Same here took off my 19 to put back on my stock 18 all-seasons for the winter, hope the snow stays a minium, can't stand the G8 to be hit again.
    2009 Voodoo Metallic Blue G8 GT
    1 of less than 1,111
    Premium/non-Sport & no-roof >
    HSV Engine Cover, HSV R8 8/9.5x19 Clubsport summer set, Corsa CB,
    18" Drag-37 winter set, Pontiac cargo tray, Vararam OTR, V6 Radiator Cover,
    BMR Sways, Yellow +09 CTS-V Brembos, LLumar Ceramic Tint 40/30/15%,

5 Year Plan: Kooks Mids, Pat G Tune, 3.27 Dif, HSV Front Guards & Flutes, E3 Front Bumper

Post Thanks / Like

Yes that was probably me, my mom lives in Ozark. Go out there like twice a week. Maybe one of these days I will get to see your G8.
    When the wheels start spinning i just cant let off