Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Face behind the Screen name, plus your significant other. If you have 1

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pics of the family

First shot of myself in the Animal Kingdom at Disney...playing the drum of course. Second shot of my wife. 3rd shot of the rest of the family, on my lap. Multitasking at its best! Last 2 shots of my other baby at New Era testing the prototype OTR intake. Enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2008 G8 GT #509 of 888 - Ignition Orange
    Performance: NEP OTR Intake, NEP Custom ECM/TCM Tune, VMS HSRK, Solo J-pipe Axle-back and X-pipe
    Appearance: 5000K HIDs, NEP Gauge Bezel, third_shift studios 888 Shifter Plaque, GXP Diffuser, 3.5" Exhaust Tips

332 RWHP / 349 RWTQ
    Best 1/4 - 13.215 @ 105.17MPH, 60' - 2.01
    www.fourdoormafia.com

Post Thanks / Like

nice man. Cool to know that there is another 888 IO G8 in NY. My dads got one in Kings Park..#886

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 99-LS1-SS View Post
    It's funny to go back through the pictures. No one ever looks like you picture them.
    Alot of us are old PUNKS.... and some of us are REALLY, REALLY OLD...punks...
    2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex - WORLD'S FIRST 12 SECOND FLEX 12.901@106.85 MPH TORRIE TUNED 3 - 12 sec. runs to date
    2009 Spt Red G8 GT - Headers, Cam, Wide-band,3000 stall, TORRIE @ Unleashed Tuning - TUNED 12.078 et @ 114.02mph
    2008 White G8 GT - Tune, Headers, CAI - 8.32ET 1/8 mi@85.66
    Confused, Dazed & Verklemp

Post Thanks / Like

I'm just a middle aged punk.
    SOLD: 2009 Maverick Silver G8 GXP M6
    Current Vehicle: 1984 Chevy K10 (it's red and redneck)
    New Vehicle: 1972 2wd K5 Blazer. It's being built right now. Link to the build is HERE

You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. You cannot help the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer. You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves.
    - John Henry Boetcker

Post Thanks / Like

So am I! Just turned 35 and got engaged a few days before that...

She is SO my sole mate... Her and I JUST started weight watchers last night... lol I needed her to understand what I needed. I can diet alone but man it's hard when you're with someone. I had back surgery last year which kept me out of the gym. UGH... Now I am going to go back and remove all this flab!

Chris

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 4GASEM View Post
    So am I! Just turned 35 and got engaged a few days before that...

She is SO my sole mate... Her and I JUST started weight watchers last night... lol I needed her to understand what I needed. I can diet alone but man it's hard when you're with someone. I had back surgery last year which kept me out of the gym. UGH... Now I am going to go back and remove all this flab!

Chris
    I'm happy for you Chris! My wife is my soul mate too!
    SOLD: 2009 Maverick Silver G8 GXP M6
    Current Vehicle: 1984 Chevy K10 (it's red and redneck)
    New Vehicle: 1972 2wd K5 Blazer. It's being built right now. Link to the build is HERE

You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. You cannot help the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer. You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves.
    - John Henry Boetcker

Post Thanks / Like

Been meaning to post here but i forgot. The Mrs. and I getting hitched in October.

And I can't forget about Lex.

Last edited by GEE8GEETEE; 03-11-2009 at 12:58 PM.
    2009 G8 GT
    Stryker Blue Metallic ~ Premium w/Sunroof, VM ECM/TCM Tune, NEP OTR Intake, Borla Cat-back & Holden Badges

Quote Originally Posted by GRRRR8 View Post
    After doing it all the rear is the weak link. There are issues in the front, but a lot of attention needs to be paid to the rear.

Post Thanks / Like

oh btw some pics.

Stepdad and I at a USF Bulls game.

me on top of Stone Mountain in Georgia

a little hat trick action

My Grandparents 50th anniversary

Post Thanks / Like

New to the site and wanted to say thank you to those that have already been answering my questions. I've had my car for less than 2 weeks and really love it. My wife was excited at first, but now I think she is getting jealous of the time I spend on it. Here are a couple of photo's of myself, my oldest and favorite toy (bike), my wife and my old pick I had to sell to buy the G8.
    09 White GT Sport/Premium/Moon roof, Sirius Radio, tinted, VG Shark Fin, GXP diffuser and Camaro wheels still sitting in a box.
    Ceramic coated ARH 1 7/8" LT with HFCs and Solo Axle backs, Vararam intake, HSRK, Reckart 90mm maf housing and updated LS3 maf, homemade catch can, and Tuned by Master Patrick Guerra on Kurt's dyno in Victoria TX. I use 93 octane, Mobil 1 synthetic, and Prolong additive.
    Current power numbers as Sept 3, 2012 - 391HP/395LBS
    No new qtr mile times as of yet.
    Previous Best 13.175 @ 103mph - Dallas Raceway with Home made oil catch can, Vararam intake, HSRK, X-pipe, HP Tuners (Intense Tune)

Post Thanks / Like

Me and my beautiful wife...
    2009 G8GT, Stryker Blue Metallic
    Magnuson TVS1900 (3.0" pulley), Kenne Bell Boost-a-Pump, 60# injectors, TR6 Plugs, Custom Stage 1 Livernois Cam, Livernois DOD-Delete Package, Custom CNC valve job, Roto-fab CAI, 1 3/4" Kooks LT Headers and catted X-pipe, 557 RWHP/497 RWTQ, BMR trailing arms, DBA Rotors and Hawk Pads. BEST RUN= 11.210@126.22