Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Omaha NE/Wow 5 G8s in one night

Post Thanks / Like

Default Omaha NE/Wow 5 G8s in one night

Last night at Old Market was the most I ever saw that many G8s. Red White and Black ones. Nice to see more of our cars out there. If you where out last night hit this thread up.
    2009 Pontiac Panther Black Premium & Sport Packages no roof
    Show: 3M Clear Bra, 30% tint, Pontiac Splash Guards, JHP Radiator Cover, Weather Tech Floor Mats
    Go: PM-FL Axle-back, Volant Intake
    Future Mods: ???

Addicted Member
    Post Thanks / Like

wtf? you had a get together and didn't tell me? or were they just random g8's out?

i was out tuning from about 10pm to 2am. i am getting the fueling down but the tranny/converter is kicking my ass.
    new car : 08gt stock

old car: 09gt, twin 60's, dual 3" exhaust, circleD converter, patrickG spec cam (216/224 .561/568" 115LSA +2 advance), e85, 717rwhp(12psi), 10.82@129(13psi)
    http://neufamily.org/images/g8gallery/

Post Thanks / Like

Nope I just was trying to find a parking spot in old market and saw a boat load of G8s parked there.
    2009 Pontiac Panther Black Premium & Sport Packages no roof
    Show: 3M Clear Bra, 30% tint, Pontiac Splash Guards, JHP Radiator Cover, Weather Tech Floor Mats
    Go: PM-FL Axle-back, Volant Intake
    Future Mods: ???

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

we need to plan some sort of get together. I know there are several of us around here and I need to see Parish's car

Maybe setup a group dyno run at C&S or something.
    2008 GT - 2300 Maggie, Comp cam, ARH LTs, staggered Breyton GTS, 6spd Manual conversion DONE!!.
    From previous owner: 552 RWHP, 589 RWTQ; Tuned by Patrick G via EFI live Autocal

Addicted Member
    Post Thanks / Like

sounds like fun.

my car isn't anything to look at. everything cool is under the car.
    new car : 08gt stock

old car: 09gt, twin 60's, dual 3" exhaust, circleD converter, patrickG spec cam (216/224 .561/568" 115LSA +2 advance), e85, 717rwhp(12psi), 10.82@129(13psi)
    http://neufamily.org/images/g8gallery/

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah, that's what I want to see. I am trying to talk the wife into that VMS single turbo kit when they come out with it. I like the idea of not having anything extra special to make sure the oil drains and to keep it a bit cheaper with just one turbo. Unless you know someone that might be willing to fab up some turbo exhaust manifolds to mimic their kit. I really don't know why it is so expensive. If I could get the manifold and downpipe made, I could source the rest of it and probably save 1/2 the price. Then I could afford to have you make me a dual 3" exhaust

But that is probably a winter project. The snow is just almost gone and I am enjoying driving the car again.
    2008 GT - 2300 Maggie, Comp cam, ARH LTs, staggered Breyton GTS, 6spd Manual conversion DONE!!.
    From previous owner: 552 RWHP, 589 RWTQ; Tuned by Patrick G via EFI live Autocal

Another stock mustang wnt2gofst's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Thats cool. We had 3 at the track last night. Mine, and white, and MGM one. The other two are basically stock. cold air on one, and cold air and cat back on other. The MGM is a guy i work with he ran a 13.99. Other ran a 14.01
    2014 Harley Davidson Street Bob-Vance and Hines Short Shot staggered.

2013 F150 Ecoboost- Loaded and stock.

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

what track? I thought Mid America didn't open until the 2nd.

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone still check these threads? Been seeing a lot of G8's around town this summer...I give the wave but nobody waves back!
    2009.1 White Hot GT - Sport package
    Pat G tune, Solo Mach catback, K&N drop-in, UPR catch can,
    Camaro Midnight Silver 20's, DDM 5000k HID's, GXP diffuser,
    20% tint, custom Holden center caps, Holden badges,
    black arrowhead overlays

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

I wave if I see someone. I have only seen a couple around town.