Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Members

LOST BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN GRRRR8's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Poncho Pete View Post
    K - - > New ____ OLd ____ could be wierd !! Still smells the same though, everybody is havin' fun with their new toy !

When you first saw it you wanted it.. Roll down the windows and bury the needle NO problem, right.. could be a life changing event ! A toke and a beer and a GOOOD Cd and yyer gone ..oh crap did I actually put that in print ? Hey you guys..on the prairies..dudes... it corners good toO !!! GoTta Go.. can't text and drive for to long..Juss kidding..or am I ? Hey I'm retired.. nannie nannie.. to bad I ain't single and thinner.. DAs it I'm outta here.. eyup fer sher.. Hey NO flames HUh... tnx. a new guy..
    Its always the retired wild ones we have to keep an eye on.
    2008 Liquid Red Pontiac G8 Sport/Premium - Adams Polishes - American Racing Headers - ARP - BMR Fabrication - Circle D Specialties - COMP Cams - Crazy Paul - Dynojet - Earl's - Flowmaster - Fuel Air Spark Technology - G2 - GFORCE 1320 - Greg Weld - HP Tuners - JBA - Lingenfelter - Maverick Man Carbon - Metco Motorsports Solutions - Mickey Thompson - M&H - Mike Norris Motorsports - NGK - Pace Performance - Pedders USA - Powerbond - PSI - Russell - SBX Performance - SJM Manufacturing - SPOHN Performance - Tony Mamo - Vararam - Vector Motorsports - Wretched Motorsports - 470 RWHP 427 TQ - Engine Tune By Patrick G

Post Thanks / Like

retarded

thats how you spell it,not retired!
    its not how shiny it is or how fast it is,its how you drive it!
    GT,prem,sport pkgs
    hood deflector
    GXP diffuser
    smoked corner and tail signals
    trunk mat
    kicker subs-sony amp(custom well ecl.-me build!)
    Infinity 2way doors
    MTX re-q (for subs)
    35% tint all around
    red LED's under dash + seats
    Vararam & HSRK
    Kaltech custom 93 tune
    Solo axlebacks
    333RWHP/340RWTQ (mustang dyno)

Post Thanks / Like

Default New in town

Hello to all just a quick question I mad my donation when i signed up but it still stated I am a jr member. Any1 have any ideas on that?

Post Thanks / Like

Default New in town

took me forever to find my 09 gt I think it was the last one in the area

Another stock mustang wnt2gofst's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

hello every one new member to the forum. Just bought my g8 gt a month and half ago and still havent even drove it cs currently deploed..my wife says she enjoys it all to well though..

Post Thanks / Like

you guys will love it it is the best car I have ever driven

09 G8 GT liquid red, Rotofab intake, custom ground cam, dod delete, valve job, ported & polished , Magnacharger tvs 1900, kooks headers, magnaflow competition cat back, 5000k HID'S and 3k fogs, front Brembo brake kit, Vector motorsports dyno tune, billet grill, MaverickMan carbon fiber hood and spoiler, Peter G painted lowers, Camaro 20" rims, 3M clear bra, Holden Mats, led interior lights. Weathertech floor mats.

546 rwhp 524 torque

Post Thanks / Like

Hello All, Just joined today. Belonged to another site which had differrent levels of bought paticipation. What a farce. I`ve owned 2 G8`s this year and had issues with both. I`m driving a GT now which was the last new one for sale in Canada as of June 01 Basically my main trouble was vibrations. "The General" will be changing all my control arms in the spring when I bring it out of cold storage. Eveything else has been done, tires,brakes, shocks and stuts. You`d think these wouldn`t be issues considering Holden has been making this model for a few years.

Post Thanks / Like

G'Day all, thanks for the invite Charlie, you have a great site going here. Good to see so many people like the G8, I currently own a 2007 Holden Commodore VE SV6 ( herron white )and it is a dream to drive. only things i have changed so far is I've put on track stripes and 20" rims
    HOLDEN COMMODORE OWNER