Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Offset Reference Ranges - "Will it Fit?"

Post Thanks / Like

Good info Speed...thx
    [B]09 Liquid Red/Sport/Premium
    "A few things changed"
    Best 1/4ET 12.15@116.73...in need of DR's bad..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by swatt444 View Post
    I'm running:

20x8.5 +40 with 255/35 - 20 Front

20x9.5 +40 with 275/35 - 20 Rear

Based on my results, your values are right on.

Thanks for the excellent post, this will save people a lot of time.
    Should be no rubbing in the rear. If you tell me that's the case, I'll add it to the rear list above...
    R.I.P. Charlie

"Any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious." - Vince Lombardi

2009 G8 GT, MSM/Onyx, Prem, Mods: few......Dozen

Post Thanks / Like

This thread needs to be stuck IMO.
    Trigger
    My Fully Loaded 08 Stealth Blue Pontiac G8 GT

There's always someone faster,
    they just don't look as good lol
    Rotofab/Cortex/BMR/Pedders/VMR/Adams/Brakes/OBX/Nitto

PRAISE THE LOWERED

Post Thanks / Like

+1

Post Thanks / Like

It's officially been "stuck".
    SOLD: 2009 Maverick Silver G8 GXP M6
    Current Vehicle: 1984 Chevy K10 (it's red and redneck)
    New Vehicle: 1972 2wd K5 Blazer. It's being built right now. Link to the build is HERE

You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. You cannot help the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer. You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves.
    - John Henry Boetcker

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome post!! Thanks for the legwork.
    '10 F-150 Raptor
    '08 G8 GT 888 PBM - sold
    '04 MazdaSpeed Miata
    '67 Jeep Kaiser M715 - sold

Post Thanks / Like

This is some GRRRR8 info. Any chance on adding what the stock rims and tires (both 18 and 19 inches) are to use as a reference?
    This is helping me get one step closer to figuring out what I would like to get.
    2009 G8 GT MGM.
    Performance - 1900 MagnaCharger , Lunati Cam, RCR Ported Heads, Intake and TB, FAST #65 Injectors, CTS-v fuel pump, Kooks 1 3/4" LT and Catted X-Pipe, Pypes Violator Axel-Back, VCM OTR, RX Oil Catch Can, Pedders XA's & Track II Bushings, BMR Sub Frame Connectors, Sway Bars & Rear Control Arms, 19 Inch Staggered (8.5 front/9.5 Rear) VMR 810 Wheels, DBA 4000 Sloted Rotors with Hawk HPS Pads & Russels Brake Lines, Camaro 3.27 Diff, Gforce Axles.
    Cosmetic - Partially De-badged Rear, 6.0L Badges, Tinted Side, Rear Markers & Tail Lights, 35% Tint, Auto-dim Mirror, Spencers 6K 35W & 5K 25W Fog HIDS, Blacked Out Door Chrome, Vagas Nates 3 Gauge Pod W/Interceptor Gauges, Color Matched GXP Diffuser, Shark Fin Antenna, V-LEDs on Side/Rear Markers, Brakes & Back Ups Lights, MM Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler

1/4 mile 10.917 at 130.44mph 564 RWHP 568 Torque.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    This is some GRRRR8 info. Any chance on adding what the stock rims and tires (both 18 and 19 inches) are to use as a reference?
    This is helping me get one step closer to figuring out what I would like to get.
    Done.
    R.I.P. Charlie

"Any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious." - Vince Lombardi

2009 G8 GT, MSM/Onyx, Prem, Mods: few......Dozen

Post Thanks / Like

Sweet! Thanks!!
    2009 G8 GT MGM.
    Performance - 1900 MagnaCharger , Lunati Cam, RCR Ported Heads, Intake and TB, FAST #65 Injectors, CTS-v fuel pump, Kooks 1 3/4" LT and Catted X-Pipe, Pypes Violator Axel-Back, VCM OTR, RX Oil Catch Can, Pedders XA's & Track II Bushings, BMR Sub Frame Connectors, Sway Bars & Rear Control Arms, 19 Inch Staggered (8.5 front/9.5 Rear) VMR 810 Wheels, DBA 4000 Sloted Rotors with Hawk HPS Pads & Russels Brake Lines, Camaro 3.27 Diff, Gforce Axles.
    Cosmetic - Partially De-badged Rear, 6.0L Badges, Tinted Side, Rear Markers & Tail Lights, 35% Tint, Auto-dim Mirror, Spencers 6K 35W & 5K 25W Fog HIDS, Blacked Out Door Chrome, Vagas Nates 3 Gauge Pod W/Interceptor Gauges, Color Matched GXP Diffuser, Shark Fin Antenna, V-LEDs on Side/Rear Markers, Brakes & Back Ups Lights, MM Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler

Post Thanks / Like

Speed,
    I'm lowered to 605mm and was wondering what I may be able to handle without rolling the fenders. Are the above offset's doable except where noted with cutting and rolling?
    I’d like to get as fat as I can without hitting anything. Any idea what the max was for the inside of the wheel to the strut housing? Maybe I'll have to get up in the wheel well and see if I will be able to measure that distance.
    2009 G8 GT MGM.