Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Forza 3

I is teh sexy pubah grandmacpubah's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

am I the only one who noticed they even got the mismatched bumper color right?
    09 Stryker Blue G8 GT *Gone*
    1 of 1,111

Show
    20% Llumar Tint
    VentureShield ClearBra
    Matrix NanoWeb Paint Sealant
    Partial Debadge
    Red Calipers
    Forgestar F14 Gunmetal 19X8.5 19X10
    Go
    Vararam
    Vector ECM/TCM Stealth Tune
    American Racing Headers 1 3/4
    SLP 25% Underdrive Pulley
    Vector HSRK
    Billet Catch Can
    Pedders Track II W/Drop
    BMR Trailing Arms

1/4 mile... coming soon
    0-60 3.97 per DH

2010 F-250 Crew Cab w/6.4 diesel

Post Thanks / Like

got mine yesterday afternoon and have a red G8 with 5star rims on it.
    Your are right about the 1/4 stuff it is impossible to leave without spinning
    think the best I did last night was a 14.6 lol
    love the game!!
    [B]09 Liquid Red/Sport/Premium
    "A few things changed"
    Best 1/4ET 12.15@116.73...in need of DR's bad..

Post Thanks / Like

Got mine!
    SOLD: 2009 Maverick Silver G8 GXP M6
    Current Vehicle: 1984 Chevy K10 (it's red and redneck)
    New Vehicle: 1972 2wd K5 Blazer. It's being built right now. Link to the build is HERE

You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. You cannot help the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer. You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves.
    - John Henry Boetcker

Post Thanks / Like

Just use the component cables that should come with the system. They're just as good really.
    2015 White Hot Chevy SS - Sunroof/Spare/Stick - BTR Stage 3 cam, headers, intake *Traded 11/11/2023*
    2018 GMC Sierra Denali 1500 - 6.2L, Ultimate Pack *Turned in 4/13/2021*
    2016 Jungle Green Metallic Chevy SS - Sunroof/Spare/Stick *Traded 2/1/18*
    2011 Radiant Silver Metallic CTS-V Wagon - Corsa Axleback, AirAid Intake *Traded 7/7/16*
    2008 Panther Black Metallic G8 GT * Sold 6/10/14*

LOST BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN GRRRR8's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Slizzo View Post
    What's your Gamertag Charlie? I don't think I have it in my 360.

I've got my GXP as well, so far have only done rims, wider tires (265s up front, 285s in back) and a transmission upgrade I believe.

Been having a blast with it so far. Took some getting used to the interface. The whole black to white thing is a little annoying (Forza2 interface was black background, Forza3 is white).

GameMaster1967.

I got to the GT500 last night and earned a shit load of XP points. Still no GXP. Maybe I am doing something wrong. I am playing in career mode.
    2008 Liquid Red Pontiac G8 Sport/Premium - Adams Polishes - American Racing Headers - ARP - BMR Fabrication - Circle D Specialties - COMP Cams - Crazy Paul - Dynojet - Earl's - Flowmaster - Fuel Air Spark Technology - G2 - GFORCE 1320 - Greg Weld - HP Tuners - JBA - Lingenfelter - Maverick Man Carbon - Metco Motorsports Solutions - Mickey Thompson - M&H - Mike Norris Motorsports - NGK - Pace Performance - Pedders USA - Powerbond - PSI - Russell - SBX Performance - SJM Manufacturing - SPOHN Performance - Tony Mamo - Vararam - Vector Motorsports - Wretched Motorsports - 470 RWHP 427 TQ - Engine Tune By Patrick G

Post Thanks / Like

Compared to Need for Speed how is the game? I was debating whether or not to pony up the $60 yesterday at best buy.

Post Thanks / Like

Got it last night.

How do you get the GXP?
    2008 Liquid Red Pontiac G8 Sport/Premium - Adams Polishes - American Racing Headers - ARP - BMR Fabrication - Circle D Specialties - COMP Cams - Crazy Paul - Dynojet - Earl's - Flowmaster - Fuel Air Spark Technology - G2 - GFORCE 1320 - Greg Weld - HP Tuners - JBA - Lingenfelter - Maverick Man Carbon - Metco Motorsports Solutions - Mickey Thompson - M&H - Mike Norris Motorsports - NGK - Pace Performance - Pedders USA - Powerbond - PSI - Russell - SBX Performance - SJM Manufacturing - SPOHN Performance - Tony Mamo - Vararam - Vector Motorsports - Wretched Motorsports - 470 RWHP 427 TQ - Engine Tune By Patrick G

Post Thanks / Like

I merged the two threads.

Charlie, you have to buy it. It took me a while to figure out where to buy cars at. I'm surprised how much the interface of Forza III is different than the last one.
    New Vehicle: 1972 2wd K5 Blazer. It's being built right now. Link to the build is HERE

You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. You cannot help the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer. You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves.
    - John Henry Boetcker

Post Thanks / Like

Not to be a tard, but I keep earning credits and buy it with that correct?

I havent played any of the Forza games, but I like it. Just like all the other car games, I have no business in a FWD car!!

I won the GT500 and ran 1 of the Mustang series events and then I thought I had no business in a 540 HP RWD car either.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GRRRR8 View Post
    Not to be a tard, but I keep earning credits and buy it with that correct?

I havent played any of the Forza games, but I like it. Just like all the other car games, I have no business in a FWD car!!

I won the GT500 and ran 1 of the Mustang series events and then I thought I had no business in a 540 HP RWD car either.
    Yes!

- John Henry Boetcker