Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: %^##$%& Stock Market

Post Thanks / Like

Just get me my car before the bottom drops!

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Post Thanks / Like

I finally gave in...bought a bunch of CAT today. The price is just to stinkin' cheap. Five years from now, people will be kicking themselves for selling out at this point. The Dow is on sale.

BTW: I am really looking forward to more panic, further bargains in both the stock market AND in parts for the G8.

Smells of Bacon... GeorgeInNePa's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MtbDoc View Post
    I finally gave in...bought a bunch of CAT today. The price is just to stinkin' cheap. Five years from now, people will be kicking themselves for selling out at this point. The Dow is on sale.

BTW: I am really looking forward to more panic, further bargains in both the stock market AND in parts for the G8.
    Asia is melting.

Nikkei is down 10%, circuit breakers kicked in and stopped trading. Does not bode well for NYSE tomorrow. No trading on Monday, no one is going to want to be in over the long holiday...
    2011 Kona Blue 5.0 Auto -->(Livernois 93Tune and DR only-11.880 @ 118.11, 1.827) - Lund Racing Tune - BOSS Intake - JPC LTs&OTA, O/R-X, GT500muffs - CircleD 4500 - DSS shaft - DA QA1s - J&M LCAs - JPC UCA/BMR mount - 295/50/16 MT DRs - JLT Catch Can (awaiting install UPR K, TSS oil pump gears)

'08 Black on Black G8GT--> 12.166 @ 113.13, 1.723 Bolt 0ns and Converter --Gone, but not forgotten.--
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...a/gr_devil.gif
    Plastic Cuttin' Bad Ass!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 4gasem View Post
    Just get me my car before the bottom drops!
    LOL That's what I'm saying. It will be my luck that GM pulls the plug on the shipment that my GXP is on.

Post Thanks / Like

Market is falling hard at the open

Smells of Bacon... GeorgeInNePa's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

This is worse than a divorce- I've lost half my net worth and I still have my wife.
    Posted over at Arfcom.

lol
    2011 Kona Blue 5.0 Auto -->(Livernois 93Tune and DR only-11.880 @ 118.11, 1.827) - Lund Racing Tune - BOSS Intake - JPC LTs&OTA, O/R-X, GT500muffs - CircleD 4500 - DSS shaft - DA QA1s - J&M LCAs - JPC UCA/BMR mount - 295/50/16 MT DRs - JLT Catch Can (awaiting install UPR K, TSS oil pump gears)

'08 Black on Black G8GT--> 12.166 @ 113.13, 1.723 Bolt 0ns and Converter --Gone, but not forgotten.--
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...a/gr_devil.gif
    Plastic Cuttin' Bad Ass!

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Lmao
    2009 G8 GT::Panther Black

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

The Canadian dollar is sinking fast. I should have bought all my car parts a couple months ago. Now I will have to pay a 15-20% premium on anything I buy from the USA, where a year ago, I would have had a small discount.
    2009 G8 GT::Panther Black

Post Thanks / Like

Are all u fellas speakin of the USA stock market? What the hell did you expect!!!