Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Going to pick up mine tomorrow

Post Thanks / Like

Our flight gets there at 6 pm Friday evening, which then the courteous staff at Vestal will pick us up and deliver us to it! i dont think my dealer would ever do this ,Kinda late for ya ? but we'll be staying till the morning to check out the awesome view at this time of year.And YES there is not a second in the day i don't miss the Buick after 22 years! But this is really a modern day G/N stock for stock and i work for Chevy and they make Maggies ETC. and and it's all good

Post Thanks / Like

6:00 PM is going to be too late for me. I hope to be in Knoxville by the time you arrive in Greensboro.

You may be able to meet up with Brian (PaycheckG8) on Saturday if your going to be around.

Check out his thread
    http://forum.grrrr8.net/showthread.php?t=11747

You'll love your G8 and again congrats!

2009.5 Pontiac G8 GT SBM Sport & Premium w/ Sunroof & Bluetooth - My Tune (HP Tuners), Rotofab CAI, HSRK, Corsa CB, Kooks 1 7/8" LTH, Kooks Corsa catted connectors
    1987 VW Scirocco 16V - Stock
    1985 Buick Grand National - Modified

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats!...you'll love it....Welcome!

2009.5 G8 GT
    MSM, Sunroof, Bluetooth

American Racing Headers 1 7/8" Non-Catted w/ Pypes Violator Axlebacks,
    Vararam w/ VMS HSRK, FasterProms Stage II Intake w/ Ported TB,
    BP Oil Catch Can, Charlie's Heater Hoses, Charlie's SS Bolt Kit,
    H&R Sport Springs, Tunnel Brace, GXP Diffuser,
    E&G Classics Grilles, 15% Llumar tint, SSV Series Badges.
    Tuned by Kevin (vv8) with HP Tuners.
    Exhaust Clip Here...enjoy
    "No! I'm not staring at your car, I'm staring at the reflection of mine!"

-RIP Charlie-

Post Thanks / Like

So, did you get any sleep last night

2009.5 Pontiac G8 GT SBM Sport & Premium w/ Sunroof & Bluetooth - My Tune (HP Tuners), Rotofab CAI, HSRK, Corsa CB, Kooks 1 7/8" LTH, Kooks Corsa catted connectors

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, but it took a whole playoff game, Beer,Wine,Rum ! But that same grin is still lodged into my mug,Which is very unusual for me, according to my much better half. Tell me, Where is the BBQ places to go here ? Thanks, Michael

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Michael,

It just so happens this is your lucky weekend for BBQ. Lexington, NC is having a BBQ festival, so it your heading down I-85 from Greensboro you'll go right past it. It's held in downtown Lexington. Be warned, there's a ton of people that show up to this so if you don't like large crowds then maybe this isn't for you.

Here's a link to it.
    http://www.barbecuefestival.com/

Local BBQ, I love Shane's Rib Shack on Wendover Ave.
    http://www.shanesribshack.com/Locati...x?ShowState=NC

BTW, I saw this on TurboBuick and was wondering if this was your T-Type that you sold.
    http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/kil...ml#post2329431

Post Thanks / Like

We'll be by the Piedmont Airport till morning, if any locals are around,would be some great photo ops ! Thank You, Michael

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on the G8 and welcome aboard.
    09 G8 GXP A6 SRM with sunroof. Mods:Livernois magnacharger 2300, 3.0" pulley, 160 stat, KB Bap. Rotofab,Corsa, Kooks 1 7/8 mids. 502rwhp/479tq. Suspension: BMR , Pedders Supercar coilovers, all Brembos. Show:CTS-V rims w/nitto invos 255/40 and 285/35. HSV triple gauges & CP smokers pack RIP Charlie.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TA427 View Post
    Yes, but it took a whole playoff game, Beer,Wine,Rum ! But that same grin is still lodged into my mug,Which is very unusual for me, according to my much better half. Tell me, Where is the BBQ places to go here ? Thanks, Michael
    Almost directly across the street from Vestal. It's called Prissy Polly's. They have VERY good BBQ. You can get Eastern style (vinegar based) or Lexington style (tomato based) there. I, personally, like Eastern style but you might want to try both just to see which you like.
    SOLD: 2009 Maverick Silver G8 GXP M6
    Current Vehicle: 1984 Chevy K10 (it's red and redneck)
    New Vehicle: 1972 2wd K5 Blazer. It's being built right now. Link to the build is HERE

You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. You cannot help the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer. You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves.
    - John Henry Boetcker

Post Thanks / Like

If I didn't have a birthday dinner planed I would meet up with you and go eat at Prissy Polly's with you.

When you pull out of the Vestal parking lot turn left and it's just up the road about 1/8 mile on the right.
    SOLD: 2009 Maverick Silver G8 GXP M6
    Current Vehicle: 1984 Chevy K10 (it's red and redneck)
    New Vehicle: 1972 2wd K5 Blazer. It's being built right now. Link to the build is HERE

You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. You cannot help the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer. You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves.
    - John Henry Boetcker