Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: G8 night @ HRP????

Post Thanks / Like

nah just the 3.9 with a tune and a k&n
    It hit 147 confirmed w/ gps a few weeks ago. He just wants to see what it does in the 1/4.
    Last edited by Got 8?; 11-21-2008 at 08:22 AM.
    '09 SBM G8 GT - GT7 (Sport and Premium packages w/ Sunroof), Lovells Eliminator Super Low Combo, Pedders Street 1, BMR sways...

Republic of Texas Mod bwooten492's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Got 8? View Post
    Will be out tomorrow night (11/21) about 6pm. We will be all the way at the end of the stands if anyone wants to come out. Will be there w/ a few trucks and my bro in his '06 Impala (V6) to make a few baseline runs.

Come on out and say hello if you see us...Zed
    Hey man I might make my way out there tonight after work. are you bringing your car?
    08 IOM G8 GT
    Texas stock

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by bwooten492 View Post
    Hey man I might make my way out there tonight after work. are you bringing your car?

Yep, I'll be in the parking lot at the end of the stands right next to the track...Come on out...
    '09 SBM G8 GT - GT7 (Sport and Premium packages w/ Sunroof), Lovells Eliminator Super Low Combo, Pedders Street 1, BMR sways...

Post Thanks / Like

Well looks like I'll be a little late getting there, waiting on my brother, he had a honey-do to finish...LOL

Hopefully be there a little after 6PM...Zed

Post Thanks / Like

got in one run so far but a car spun out and dumped something on the track so I might head out cause I have to work early.

1 and only run 13.63 @ 104.9 I'm a little rusty and deep staged on accident. LOL

Post Thanks / Like

got in one run so far but a car spun out and dumped something on the track so I might head out cause I have to work early.

1 and only run 13.63 @ 104.9 I'm a little rusty and deep staged on accident. LOL
    Yeah same here I got one run got pissed because of all the delays and left. I looked for you. What color is your car? I only got a 13.40 out of the car again.
    08 IOM G8 GT
    Texas stock

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah that guy in the purple Camaro got lucky when he spun out and made about three 360's, came close but didn't hit the wall on either side...

My car is Stryker blue...I saw a IOM G8 in the front by the staging lanes when I was leaving. Was that you ??? I almost drove over to say hello but my brother was waiting for me at the gate and I had to get to my hotel about an hour away so I don't have to drive in tomorrow...err...today.

Well, type at ya later I have to be at work in 7 hours so I'm going to bed...Zed

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah that guy in the purple Camaro got lucky when he spun out and made about three 360's, came close but didn't hit the wall on either side...

My car is Stryker blue...I saw a IOM G8 in the front by the staging lanes when I was leaving. Was that you ??? I almost drove over to say hello but my brother was waiting for me at the gate and I had to get to my hotel about an hour away so I don't have to drive in tomorrow...err...today.

Well, type at ya later I have to be at work in 7 hours so I'm going to bed...Zed
    Yep that was me!
    08 IOM G8 GT
    Texas stock

Post Thanks / Like

cool I'll be in town next week hopefully to run at the track again.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah me to if the weather is good.
    08 IOM G8 GT
    Texas stock