Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GRRRR8.net passes 5 years on the web

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kevinm0131 View Post
    Folks, especially Charlie & Steve, I have said it before and I will say it again. This is the finest, fairest, most rational board on the web, bar none. Reasonable sane discourse with some occasional flare ups that are quickly and fairly extinquished by our moderators. Tons of help no matter how trivial the question and no matter how far afield, there always seems to be soemone willing to lend hand or render an opinion. It matters not if it's car related, relationships, job, there are always good discussions.
    THANXS!
    Kevin
    Truth
    Last edited by donkeyGT; 08-28-2013 at 06:20 AM.
    2009 GT PBM Sport/Premium Packs
    Kook's / Corsa / Roto Fab CAI with HSRK / Polished Camaro's with Nitto Invo's / Camaro Brembo's / GRRRR8 Hose & ARP Bolt kits / VG Fin / GXP diffuser / Black door trim & other goodies from CP / UPR catch can / Livernois / BMR / Russell / Jet-Hot / SunTech tint by Drew / MM / Adams / Klearz / TSS

Post Thanks / Like

Wow 5 years already!
    Thanks Charlie, Steve, Ray and the rest that helped make this a great place to hang out and learn as well as meet some great people.
    888-748-4655
    All Prices in posts are subject to change at anytime.
    Check us out at www.PacePerformance.com

2009.5 Liquid Red G8 GT
    2009 MSM Supercharged G8 GXP M6 - 11.51 @ 126.09
    586rwhp/495tq

Post Thanks / Like

You guys have cost me a lot of money!!!! But it has been mostly* worth it. And so has the pleasure I have gotten from all my modded cars, especially our 2 G8's. May I keep them forever...

*EB engine issue... OMG! Still trying to justify with my defeat of the 2012 Vette GS by my Brick, as worth $8,400. I look at that video every day.........
    2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex - WORLD'S FIRST 12 SECOND FLEX 12.901@106.85 MPH TORRIE TUNED 3 - 12 sec. runs to date
    2009 Spt Red G8 GT - Headers, Cam, Wide-band,3000 stall, TORRIE @ Unleashed Tuning - TUNED 12.078 et @ 114.02mph
    2008 White G8 GT - Tune, Headers, CAI - 8.32ET 1/8 mi@85.66
    Confused, Dazed & Verklemp

VIP Member with OCD Executor999's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EcoBrick Bob View Post
    You guys have cost me a lot of money!!!!
    Yeah! Ditto! LOL, but definitely worth it.

2008 Pontiac G8 GT | PBM | Premium Package | Tuned by Patrick G | Wrenched by Enhanced Street Performance
    AC Delco | ARP | ATI | BMR | Centric | GForce Engineering | GM | Holden | Kooks | Manton | Moog | Norris Motorsports | Patrick G | Pedders | Pirelli | PRC | RCR | Rotofab | Russell | Texas Speed | SuperPro | Xforce

'Charlie the GRRRR8' - Rest in Peace 11/14/2013

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Ray and others for setting up this board. I came over soon after getting a PM from Charlie about what had happened and the new home that he commissioned.
    2015 White Hot Chevy SS - Sunroof/Spare/Stick - BTR Stage 3 cam, headers, intake *Traded 11/11/2023*
    2018 GMC Sierra Denali 1500 - 6.2L, Ultimate Pack *Turned in 4/13/2021*
    2016 Jungle Green Metallic Chevy SS - Sunroof/Spare/Stick *Traded 2/1/18*
    2011 Radiant Silver Metallic CTS-V Wagon - Corsa Axleback, AirAid Intake *Traded 7/7/16*
    2008 Panther Black Metallic G8 GT * Sold 6/10/14*

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for all you guys have done! This is a great site, with great mods and great members. The technical knowledge on this site is amazing, and it is refreshing to be able to honestly speak one's mind without fear of being banned.
    09.5 LR G8 GXP A6
    For mods list, honk 3 times.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G8 Ray View Post
    A lot has happened since Aug 2008. This forum exploded toward the end of 2008 and 2009.
    We found some GRRRR8 vendors to work with us to deliver product that unfortunately was going to run a short production life.
    We have some GRRRR8 members who still find time to help those that ask, and are willing to try a few things they may have never done before.

I want to thank Charlie and Steve for putting this forum together. I have met many of you guys and being a part of the G8 group has been a blast.

Short story of how we go here.

Charlie, George, Tom, Jay, myself were all members of G8Board.
    Charlie had an issue with the way some folks did things, and well voiced his opinion loudly, enough they he got banned from there. Steve got a hold of Charlie and said he would build him a forum. Here we are now, over 500,00 posts and no corporate entity to tell us what we can and cannot do.
    Well, except for the azzhole moderators.

We hope everyone sticks around, and continues to help this be the place where people go to mod their G8's.

Don't forget there are two new boards now to check out.

Thanks for being a part of this.

Ray
    Just noticed this thread. Thanks for the awesome forums guys!!! Met a lot of great people on here. I always feel welcome on these forums, even without my G8 GT, which I greatly miss.

Charlie, I haven't talked to you in years it seems like. Does Charlie log on that much, or has he been very busy lately?
    Custom Dyno Tune By Brian at Kaltech Tuning and Performance
    [/FONT][/B]
    Vararam Cold-Air Intake
    1 7/8 Long tube American Racing Headers
    Custom Cam from Comp Cams
    CNC Valve Job from Livernois
    VMS HSRK
    160 T-Stat
    2800 Circle-D Stall Converter
    435rwhp 385rwtq Mustang Dyno
    Coming Soon:Some Tires Bitch!

*SOLD

NEW CAR

2014 Shelby GT500

*STOCK*
    http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/k...ps9cf68c12.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

I would have NEVER done the Mods that I have now if it was not for this place. Thanks so much to ALL that have contributed.
    2009 G8 GT MGM.
    Performance - 1900 MagnaCharger , Lunati Cam, RCR Ported Heads, Intake and TB, FAST #65 Injectors, CTS-v fuel pump, Kooks 1 3/4" LT and Catted X-Pipe, Pypes Violator Axel-Back, VCM OTR, RX Oil Catch Can, Pedders XA's & Track II Bushings, BMR Sub Frame Connectors, Sway Bars & Rear Control Arms, 19 Inch Staggered (8.5 front/9.5 Rear) VMR 810 Wheels, DBA 4000 Sloted Rotors with Hawk HPS Pads & Russels Brake Lines, Camaro 3.27 Diff, Gforce Axles.
    Cosmetic - Partially De-badged Rear, 6.0L Badges, Tinted Side, Rear Markers & Tail Lights, 35% Tint, Auto-dim Mirror, Spencers 6K 35W & 5K 25W Fog HIDS, Blacked Out Door Chrome, Vagas Nates 3 Gauge Pod W/Interceptor Gauges, Color Matched GXP Diffuser, Shark Fin Antenna, V-LEDs on Side/Rear Markers, Brakes & Back Ups Lights, MM Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler

1/4 mile 10.917 at 130.44mph 564 RWHP 568 Torque.

liberalism is pro-retard MoonPie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I remember the other place. It didn't allow me to express myself in the articulate manner that I do. Here, my prose is accepted and understood by lady(s) and gentlemen of this fine forum. Most heathens harbor disdain for one such as myself who is proper and polite. One who uses a clear and sophisticatd diction to express opnions, ideas or concepts.
    2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
    black with black trackhawk wheels and loaded sans DVD player

Addicted Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Ha ha, Moonpie's prose. Yeah we understand it!