Site Sponsors & Vendors

View Poll Results: Would you purchase a Carbon Fiber wing at $299 with similar to factory appearence

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

7 33.33%
  • no

6 28.57%
  • I'd Consider

8 38.10%

Thread: Carbon Fiber wing option

Post Thanks / Like

Default Carbon Fiber wing option

for starters: Thanks to 4d00rV3tt3 for donating the wing for this project.

Some of you may know from the other G8 forum that I have been working on producing a carbon fiber wing option for us. It will be similar to factory appearance but we are looking at adding a little height to make it a little different while maintaining the same great lines GM gave us. Price point will be $299 with free US shipping. Vote on the poll, trying to help us all out in the community. The mold is not cheap so I want to make sure I can cover the cost of production before I push forward.
    Mods: Things and Stuff 404rwhp 384tq

Post Thanks / Like

Get with raptor and do the cf cowl too
    Ron
    "As soon as you're born you start dying, so you might as well have a good time" ~ cake
    2009 G8 GT - LSA >TT

Post Thanks / Like

Needs to be about the same size as Mav Man to be a contender. But I do like the idea of a CF cowl.
    2009 G8 GT MGM.
    Performance - 1900 MagnaCharger , Lunati Cam, RCR Ported Heads, Intake and TB, FAST #65 Injectors, CTS-v fuel pump, Kooks 1 3/4" LT and Catted X-Pipe, Pypes Violator Axel-Back, VCM OTR, RX Oil Catch Can, Pedders XA's & Track II Bushings, BMR Sub Frame Connectors, Sway Bars & Rear Control Arms, 19 Inch Staggered (8.5 front/9.5 Rear) VMR 810 Wheels, DBA 4000 Sloted Rotors with Hawk HPS Pads & Russels Brake Lines, Camaro 3.27 Diff, Gforce Axles.
    Cosmetic - Partially De-badged Rear, 6.0L Badges, Tinted Side, Rear Markers & Tail Lights, 35% Tint, Auto-dim Mirror, Spencers 6K 35W & 5K 25W Fog HIDS, Blacked Out Door Chrome, Vegas Nates 3 Gauge Pod W/Interceptor Gauges, Color Matched GXP Diffuser, Shark Fin Antenna, V-LEDs on Side/Rear Markers, Brakes & Back Ups Lights, MM Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler

1/4 mile 10.917 at 130.44mph 564 RWHP 568 Torque.

4. Likes MongosG8 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Needs to be about the same size as Mav Man to be a contender. But I do like the idea of a CF cowl.
    Yea, we are working on adding some height and overall longer rise to give a more aggressive look
    Mods: Things and Stuff 404rwhp 384tq

Post Thanks / Like

Posted on the other site a few times but will here as well. I will be in for a wing for sure. Let me know when you get closer and I would be happy to be a guinea pig....errr happy customer
    '03 Evo VIII 10.6@131mph stock internals/ECU/Tires-SOLD
    '09 GT SBM-Rotofab, SOLO HFC, SOLO Mach Balanced Catback Exhaust, Powerbond Underdrive Pulley, Custom Tune, HID Lows, LED Fogs, GXP Front Bumper & Rear Diffuser & CTS-V Rims

Post Thanks / Like

Definitely don't want a stock $300 spoiler. Something to compete with the SLP and MM is where you should focus marketing/R&D.

2009 GT-Rotofab~VMS tune~jba headers~solo catback~camaro wheels~slotted and drilled rotors
    SOON TO BE: Pat G cam, headwork, Manzo headers, removal of crap VMS tune.
    2004 Sierra Crew Cab-Cal Speed stainless LT~hooker aerochamber~Black Bear Performance tune~Ridetech coilovers-dropped 5.5"/8"...much more, FOR SALE

Post Thanks / Like

Id like a cowl hood.
    1998 Trans am- Sold
    2006 Gto- Sold
    1.861 60' 11.934 1/4 @ 117.92mph -583 New Best 2009 G8 GXP LR A6 onyx/red[B] - Sold
    2015 Jungle Green SS Fully loaded