Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New "LIKE" THANKS" mod on the forum.

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation New "LIKE" THANKS" mod on the forum.

Guys and gals, "Steve" was kind enough to add a new mod to the forum. I see some of you have seen and used it already. It's a "like" and "thank you" feature similar to what you may have seen on other forums.

It's a nice way to show your appreciation or approval to a post or thread without having to start a post and say "^^^^LIKE^^^^" every time. You can actually dislike the post or thread, but keep in mind, your name is associated to it whether positive or negative.

It's also got some additional options which I don't think most would necessarily use, but if you feel the need... See attachments.

Give it a try and happy posting.

Admin team
    Attached Images Attached Images

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Post Thanks / Like

Is this a tapatalk feature aswell?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

2008 White Hot G8 GT

(new)499RWHP/474RWTQ Mustang Dyno
    (old)451RWHP / 498RWTQ Mustang Dyno
    1/4=11.400@118.7 17" Drag Radials, stall, cam 1.77 60'
    1/4=12.004@120.6 17" Drag Radials 2.03 60'
    1/4=12.270 @118.3 on 18" All Seasons 2.08 60'
    SLOWHAWK Tuned

If you can't say anything intelligent, say something loud and stupid
    My Garage

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G8GT721 View Post
    Is this a tapatalk feature aswell?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    I do not see that it is sorry!

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Post Thanks / Like

Don't do it! LOL
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

Post Thanks / Like

I like this options
    Blown by Jessika
    Tuned by Pat G
    "Stock" MGM G8

6. Thanks Chewy thanked for this post
    Too many projects.
    Post Thanks / Like

Can this be removed in personal settings? I haven't glanced at those yet. I just don't need more facebook-like (pun intended) features.
    2017 Chevy SS / OrangeBlast / A6/ Spare/ Roof - hers
    2016 Chevy SS / Jungle / M6 / Spare / Roof
    2013 Chevy Avalanche / Z71 / FGM / Roof
    2009 Pontiac G8 GXP / SBM / M6 / No Roof
    1988 Volvo 740 Turbo Wagon (modified)
    2009 Saab 9-3 Combi / 2.0T

Post Thanks / Like

No there's no way to turn it off that I can see in the "User CP"; although I'm not sure I understand the issue. This whole forum is much like Facebook. You can start a thread, comment, bitch, complain, and talk about crap no one cares about, private message, and post pictures. That's pretty much Facebook in a nutshell.

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
    No there's no way to turn it off that I can see in the "User CP"; although I'm not sure I understand the issue. This whole forum is much like Facebook. You can start a thread, comment, bitch, complain, and talk about crap no one cares about, private message, and post pictures. That's pretty much Facebook in a nutshell.
    Except that Facebook does not categories or other neat ways to organize information.

Rotohack 102 intake - 102 MAF - TPIS 102 TB - TVS1900 ported & plated w 8 rib 2.5" front + OD rear
    PnP Interchiller - RCR ported heads - RCR Lunati 219/231 113+1 - Forged Bottom End
    ARH 2" LT headers - Solo 3" CB - MT DRs + M&H FRs on Weld RT-S
    CTS-V fuel w Vaporworx - FAST 85s - Alkycontrol meth M15 + M10 - RCR tune
    9.75@139.2 ? rwhp ? rwtq

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TooManyHobbies View Post
    Except that Facebook does not categories or other neat ways to organize information.
    Well yeah, it's not EXACTLY the same. lol

Formerly HSV-GTS-300 Crazy Paul's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
    Re: "likes" button.
    Well you can select a "bride" with nuts these days, so why not embrace everything fucking gay and pointless.
    Crazy Paul
    Your Holden Parts Connection in Australia!

12. Dislikes Chewy disliked this post