Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crazy Paul is the MAN!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crazy Paul is the MAN!!!

I just want to give a big shout out to Crazy Paul. I ordered a set of the black gutter trim from him and sent payment on December 29th. Even with the holidays, weekends, and the parts coming all the way from Australia the package was delivered yesterday (1/4). Eat your heart out Amazon Prime! The package was VERY well packed and probably was a little overkill, but was much appreciated. It probably took me almost 10 minutes just to get the package open. Everything arrived intact and looks awesome. I'm sure most everybody knows this already, but Paul is definitely a stand up seller. I've bought from him in the past and wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

Thanks Paul!!!
    Terry Scott
    San Antonio, TX

2009 G8 GXP - Sport Red Metallic (#821 of 1829 / #33 of 74 as Optioned)

2. Thanks icantdrive55 thanked for this post
    Likes -Ray-, travis gore liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Even with his interest elsewhere (not alot going on here for him) tells you what kind of guy he is. I have always been more than pleased with Pauls offerings. Terry that trim and your color are made for each other.
    2009 GT PBM Sport/Premium Packs
    Kook's / Corsa / Roto Fab CAI with HSRK / Polished Camaro's with Nitto Invo's / Camaro Brembo's / GRRRR8 Hose & ARP Bolt kits / VG Fin / GXP diffuser / Black door trim & other goodies from CP / UPR catch can / Livernois / BMR / Russell / Jet-Hot / SunTech tint by Drew / MM / Adams / Klearz / TSS

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donkeyGT View Post
    Even with his interest elsewhere (not alot going on here for him) tells you what kind of guy he is. I have always been more than pleased with Pauls offerings. Terry that trim and your color are made for each other.
    I agree 100% that Paul takes very good care of his customers. I'm also very excited about getting the new trim installed. I've had the chrome trim painted black for some time, but it started chipping off and even after painting it again, for a second time, it started chipping off again over the last few months. The factory black trim feels much nicer than just having it painted and now I'll never have to worry about the paint chipping off again.
    Terry Scott
    San Antonio, TX

Post Thanks / Like

I have done the exactly the same thing (painting twice). I'll be contacting Mr. Paul soon..it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission right..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donkeyGT View Post
    I have done the exactly the same thing (painting twice). I'll be contacting Mr. Paul soon..it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission right..
    Exactamundo!!!
    Terry Scott
    San Antonio, TX

Post Thanks / Like

Co-worker is rebuilding a Falcon that was imported from Australia. Had trouble tracking down some parts. I asked Paul if he would mind if I gave his e-mail address out. He let me do it. Saw the co-worker (works different shift) for the first time in almost a year. He couldn't stop singing the praises of Paul either.

Damn fine job Paul!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crazy Paul is the MAN

Just what he needs, more head swelling.. lol
    TMac is the man for real though..

Post Thanks / Like

Wish CP hadn’t retired
    RIP Charlie, The GRRRR8 One

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"]

2009 G8 GXP, #715 0f 1829 (one of 38 as optioned), MSM, M6, Sunroof, Onyx/Red (sold)
    2009 G8 GXP, #807 of 1829, MSM, A6, sunroof
    2016 Chevy SS, Mystic Green, roof, spare, #555 of 2221.

You can push the envelope, but it's still stationery

Post Thanks / Like

I miss his Grid Girl posts. We were fortunate though to have someone in Au. that was very knowledgeable (spelling?) about our cars. I had always wondered if there was someone in Germany if you had a German car.
    2009 WH GT Prem/Sprt w/Sunroof, Trunk liner, Custom-fitted Sunshade, Sony GPS, LED Rear License Plate Lights. X-PEL Headlight Protectors, Osram Nightbreaker Low- Beams, Redline armrest cover, Raceramp Flatstoppers, Led Reverse Lights, Led Taillights, Led Foglights, Genuine HSV Seat Belt Shouder Pads, Commodore VF rear window interior sunshade direct from AU. No Performance Mods, maybe someday just get a 480HP Crate Engine from GMPerformance.

Post Thanks / Like

You used to be able to see the Grid Girl pics on the V8 Supercars website. I haven't looked in a few years though.
    '09 Pacific Slate G8 GT,1900 Magnacharger cog drive. Engine rebuilt by Texas Speed and Performance with some very nice parts. Airaid intake, Kooks 1 7/8" lt's, cats, midpipe, SLP PowerFlow exhaust. Pedders lowered touring package. Baer Pro front brakes. ForgeStar F14 GunMetal 19x8.5 Michelin Pilot Sport a/s. '78 El Camino. 2008 model Blue Heeler.