Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BMR Group Buy For GRRRR8.net!

Post Thanks / Like

Damn! Just saw this and funds are going towards to VaraRam. Maybe it'll be around long enough to when I get my quarterly bonus. Really good offer btw BMR, geat stuff!

Post Thanks / Like

I am checking into another option for people who already have 1 or 2 items already. As soon as I find out ill let everyone know.
    T.C. Davis
    BMR G8/5th Gen Camaro Classic GM Tech/Sales

tc@bmrsuspension.com
    www.bmrsuspension.com
    Like us on Facebook!

Post Thanks / Like

That would be great!
    2008 G8 GT. - SOLD
    2010 Camaro SS - Lloyd's mats, Tint, Heritage Grill

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BMR Sales View Post
    I am checking into another option for people who already have 1 or 2 items already. As soon as I find out ill let everyone know.
    Awesome! If you can do 2 pieces I will order the drive line brace and rear trailing arms!
    2009 G8

Post Thanks / Like

I'm waiting on the potential deal to order the trailing arms.
    SOLD: 2009 Maverick Silver G8 GXP M6
    Current Vehicle: 1984 Chevy K10 (it's red and redneck)
    New Vehicle: 1972 2wd K5 Blazer. It's being built right now. Link to the build is HERE

You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. You cannot help the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer. You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves.
    - John Henry Boetcker

Post Thanks / Like

I already have the trailing arms on the way but am interested in the tunnel brace and subframe connectors.
    BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.109 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

Post Thanks / Like

Can the tunnel brace act as a driveshaft loop? Meaning would it qualify at a strip?
    New Vehicle: 1972 2wd K5 Blazer. It's being built right now. Link to the build is HERE

You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. You cannot help the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer. You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves.
    - John Henry Boetcker

LOST BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN GRRRR8's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 99-LS1-SS View Post
    Can the tunnel brace act as a driveshaft loop? Meaning would it qualify at a strip?
    No. You will need to put the Metco in with it. I hope one of them comes up with a rear loop also. Looking at it this weekend that will not be an easy task due to the gas tank location.
    2008 Liquid Red Pontiac G8 Sport/Premium - Adams Polishes - American Racing Headers - ARP - BMR Fabrication - Circle D Specialties - COMP Cams - Crazy Paul - Dynojet - Earl's - Flowmaster - Fuel Air Spark Technology - G2 - GFORCE 1320 - Greg Weld - HP Tuners - JBA - Lingenfelter - Maverick Man Carbon - Metco Motorsports Solutions - Mickey Thompson - M&H - Mike Norris Motorsports - NGK - Pace Performance - Pedders USA - Powerbond - PSI - Russell - SBX Performance - SJM Manufacturing - SPOHN Performance - Tony Mamo - Vararam - Vector Motorsports - Wretched Motorsports - 470 RWHP 427 TQ - Engine Tune By Patrick G

Post Thanks / Like

Need a special for those of us with the MagnaCharger...can't run an STB with it!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MtbDoc View Post
    Need a special for those of us with the MagnaCharger...can't run an STB with it!
    We need a mod that gives all G8 owners a free supercharger with the purchase of any BMR product!
    Last edited by 99-LS1-SS; 03-10-2009 at 09:22 AM.

- John Henry Boetcker