Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Chevrolet Impala to block Commodore re-entry into U.S market - NZV8

Another stock mustang wnt2gofst's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

So we get a 4dr camaro rear end malibu front that is fwd!
    2014 Harley Davidson Street Bob-Vance and Hines Short Shot staggered.

2013 F150 Ecoboost- Loaded and stock.

liberalism is pro-retard MoonPie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I rightfully blame this on homosexuals. Goddamn cockusckers.
    2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
    black with black trackhawk wheels and loaded sans DVD player

Post Thanks / Like

^?

liberalism is pro-retard MoonPie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by polo View Post
    ^?
    Everything I don't like, is because of homosexuals. I don't like FWD cars, I don't like the gradual migration from cool cars to turds. I don't like the fact other parts of the world, which on a daily basis are spared from self destruction by we Americans, get to indulge on some of the finer automotive products we offer. It stinks and I hate it.
    2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
    black with black trackhawk wheels and loaded sans DVD player

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MoonPie View Post
    I rightfully blame this on homosexuals. Goddamn cockusckers.
    They're not all bad. I personally know at least one that drives a G8 GT and is eyeballing a 2nd gen CTS-V today.

Everything I don't like, is because of homosexuals. I don't like FWD cars, I don't like the gradual migration from cool cars to turds. I don't like the fact other parts of the world, which on a daily basis are spared from self destruction by we Americans, get to indulge on some of the finer automotive products we offer. It stinks and I hate it.
    It's only going to get worse as gas goes up, and as long as it's used in internal combsution engines. The world is not going to stop growing, China and India are not going to suddenly collapse.
    Really the only saving mircal we have to hope for is something like this
    http://www.atheistnexus.org/group/at...ource=activity

I don't like the gradual migration from cool cars to turds
    The LSA Camaro, ZR1, CTS/CTS-V, Taurus SHO, Chrystler 300/ Charger/ Challenger, GT-R, RWD Commodore, continuation of the M3/M5 and new M1, 370Z, IS-F (and related RWD IS line), Ferrari 458/LP560.. Veyron, Shelby GT500s, 5.0L Mustangs and everything else awsome that I missed you consider turds? My friend, we're living on some of the best automotive products for the last 30 years, just because one of the blandest Cars in America is remaining bland isn't surprising, nor does it crap up the rest of the bunch.
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 05-29-2011 at 06:15 AM.
    11 CTS-V Black Diamond Edition

Post Thanks / Like

None of you was gonna buy it anyways

Texas speed 408 stroker,Lingenfelter ls3 ported heads,tv1900,2.8 pulley,kooks header header back,custom axel back, squash double pump upgrade, e85 tein lowering , demon 8 triple pod, brembo brakes ,brm sway bar, bmr toe rod , bmr end link, spohn trailing arms, tein springs,tsw nurburgring rims. Icebox. Old numbers on stock engine 650/620 with 3.0 pulley

Post Thanks / Like

"GM’s decision to keep almost all of its range front-wheel drive shows that the automaker has a preference for better fuel economy over performance." Why can't I have both? (performance AND fuel economy)

GM's decisions are helping me stay out of new car dealers and banks, thank you GM for helping keep my money in my Pocket!
    '09 White Hot GT, Premium, Sunroof - SOLD May 2021

Holden leather armrest, rear ashtray/cig lighter, Homelink, Auto dimming rearview mirror, Atari gauges by SAS & GTPprix, glove box light, LCD interior lights, GXP diffuser, 6.0 litre badges, painted calipers, BMR subframe connectors & drive shaft tunnel brace, Polk DB651 & DB6501 component speakers, Factory bluetooth, BMR x-member bushings, Corsa, many dealer installed mods (ie Fixes ). Waiting to install: Nothing.. I need to find the credit card!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pokey View Post
    "GM’s decision to keep almost all of its range front-wheel drive shows that the automaker has a preference for better fuel economy over performance." Why can't I have both? (performance AND fuel economy)

GM's decisions are helping me stay out of new car dealers and banks, thank you GM for helping keep my money in my Pocket!
    In their Defense, the only manufacturer that doesn't use FWD for their full sized sedans is Dodge and Chrysler, and they're not exactly domminating the market with a RWD full sized sedan either. Most people want 30-40MPG, FWD is how that happens. We should feel lucky Fiat has even allowed the existiance of the new charger and 300, they're absolutely beautiful. It would be great to have a RWD Impala, but if it only appeals to a small porition of consumers for that market, it's not going to make money, and business typically need to have that money thing in order to justify a product.

Remember that car called the G8 that was better looking, had near perfect weght distribution, got perfect reviews and was insanely priced? Yeah.. it didn't sell well and they had to end up giving them away with the amount of incentives it had twoard the end.

Why can't I have both? (performance AND fuel economy)
    that's simple. There's a lot less drivetrain loss in FWD than RWD, which translates into better fuel economy.
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 05-29-2011 at 06:28 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

^ True, I just can't get myself to buy another front-wheel drive car. It either has to be all wheel or rear wheel, I can't stand front wheel drive cars. The new Charger and Challenger are pleasing to the eyes....I don't know if I could get myself to buy a Dodge though. LOL
    '09 White Hot GT, Premium, Sunroof - SOLD May 2021

Holden leather armrest, rear ashtray/cig lighter, Homelink, Auto dimming rearview mirror, Atari gauges by SAS & GTPprix, glove box light, LCD interior lights, GXP diffuser, 6.0 litre badges, painted calipers, BMR subframe connectors & drive shaft tunnel brace, Polk DB651 & DB6501 component speakers, Factory bluetooth, BMR x-member bushings, Corsa, many dealer installed mods (ie Fixes ). Waiting to install: Nothing.. I need to find the credit card!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pokey View Post
    ^ True, I just can't get myself to buy another front-wheel drive car. It either has to be all wheel or rear wheel, I can't stand front wheel drive cars. The new Charger and Challenger are pleasing to the eyes....I don't know if I could get myself to buy a Dodge though. LOL
    I wouldn't touch one right now just because of that lame 5speed they managed to carry over. it sucked in the 425HP 6.1 Hemi, it sucks worse in the 465HP 6.4L hemi. HUGE letdown imo. They got everything else right (like a 175mph top speed) but that stupid, slow, chunky 5speed automatic ruins it completly.

http://www.caranddriver.com/news/car..._shows/gallery

It just oozes badass.
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 05-29-2011 at 06:33 AM.