Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are all BMW drivers this lame...?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1meand View Post
    I even mow my yard diagonally because my neighbors mow in a straight line, so I can be different.
    Easily one of the funniest things ive ever read. BA.

Quote Originally Posted by Bo White View Post
    The Mercedes forum members have respect for the G8s.
    Go over to your neighbor and invite him over for a BBQ.......
    Mercedes are what i was goin for before i found this. Only car id upgrade to... Or a Vagon. BBQ as if you didnt demasculate him enough..

Sent from my ballin Galaxy S II
    Last edited by WiscoG8; 04-16-2012 at 06:26 PM.
    Rotofab
    Kooks LT
    Solo HFC
    Solo Mach
    Pedders Street II GSR kit
    Livernois 1C Cam DOD Delete
    Milled Heads
    Ported Intake
    Ported Throttle Body

Bolt ons dyno W/Pat G tune: 364/373
    After:430/404

Post Thanks / Like

8 vs. 5

2009.5 MSM/Onyx G8 GT premium/sport/sunroof
    Wrenched and tuned by Reckart Performance Tuning in Cedar Park, TX USA

Post Thanks / Like

I can't believe I've never seen that. That's great!
    R.I.P. Charlie

"Any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious." - Vince Lombardi

2009 G8 GT, MSM/Onyx, Prem, Mods: few......Dozen

Post Thanks / Like

I love kicking Bimmer ass, but sadly they will hardly ever allow me the pleasure of beating them. I have to provoke them into racing me. However there are multitudes of Mercedes in my area just raring to kick your ass, which I have been on the shitty end of the stick more times then not. However I made a few changes and some upgrades and figure I am about 50 hp away from beating my current nemesis.
    SOLD 5/16 BOUGHT 2013 PP SHO...2009 GT 0-60 4.1,RWHP 381@4765,TQ 416.11@3828= 12.58@109.78 KOOKs 1 7/8 /race CATS, VARARAM & HSRK RESONATOR DELETE/3 INCH X PIPE to MAGNAFLOW SS F:Michilin pilot A/S3, R: Cooper Zeon RS3, VCM Ecm/TCM tune by Troy, Russell SS brake lines, hawk hps/ DBA 4000XS, NGK TR-5, YellaTerra 1.85Rockers PAC 1218, CC 7.450 Pro Magnum Rods, FULL BMR poly Rear/DIFF White BUSHINGS,BMR trailing arms/toe rods.FE3 shock/struts, Billet Catch Can, LOVELL's strut mounts/BMR bushing,UDP Ported&PolishTB,red Alto,CircleD 3000

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AVIDMOTION View Post
    I love kicking Bimmer ass, but sadly they will hardly ever allow me the pleasure of beating them. I have to provoke them into racing me. However there are multitudes of Mercedes in my area just raring to kick your ass, which I have been on the shitty end of the stick more times then not. However I made a few changes and some upgrades and figure I am about 50 hp away from beating my current nemesis.
    Weird I can never get any Mercedes to race around here. I think I raced a C350 once 0_o. The BMW guys race way more around here for some reason, it's mostly 335i, 645i, and m3/m5/m6. Maybe it's just my luck.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a friend on facebook that took a pic of my car and his 2011 BMW 335i together (he took the pic when we weren't friends yet) caption of the picture said BMW wannabe....we raced a few times and I smoked it...later after that we are friends now lol.
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT Panther metallic black, Onyx/Red interior.
    Roto-Fab intake, Doug Thorley shorty headers, catless, Solo mach exhaust, GXP front bumper, GXP rear diffuser, Roto-Fab Rad cover, Billet Prototypes oil catch can, GTPprix hacked atari gauge, Powerbond UDP and Camaro deep trans pan, AeroForce Interceptor gauge with cubby pod, GXP FE3 Struts/Shocks, GXP Transmission AUX Cooler and Jannetty Racing Transmission Dipstick.

2009 G8 GT was paid off on June 6th 2014

Post Thanks / Like

I had a Benz run me well follow me lol he tryed like 3 times to come around me and i would put about 250 ft. between us from 50 to 160mph lol but he seemed to be having fun i know i was lol oh this was in mexico of course on the 101 by San Fernando
    2009 SBM G8 GT
    2007 Suzuki GSX-R 1000

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't know why but BMW drivers don't seem to pay me much attention around here. Had a Porsche take off on me when my car was stock. raced a bit with TBSS that i'm almost 100% sure was a cop and he was toying with me. Also had a charger who apparently didn't think my car had much go. got a ticket that night.

for some reason without fail, every time I'm next to an Acura TL-S or a prius, they think they are the fastest car in the world. Its the oddest thing. Figured the exhaust would atleast putoff the TL drivers since i now have the magnaflows out back, but 2 days after i got them that theory was tossed out the window.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by johnbell2 View Post
    Never feel bad when stomping a BMW, especially when they act aloof when they realize they brought a knife to a gunfight. Most of them are serial renters anyway and can't carry the weight of actually owning their ride.

The M3 jockeys are the worst of the bunch. It's like someone in Munich said "let's design a car specifically targeted for epic douchebags". The look on their faces in the rearview mirror is worth every penny spent.
    Bingo.

The sedan is a tick slower than the coupe. The 335i in stock form can run with a G8, but can't catch.
    2009.1 Pontiac G8 GT
    White Hot w/ Onyx interior, Prem Package, Sport Package, Sunroof

SHOW: Holden badges, backup assist, & gauges, front clip shaved w/ painted lower grilles, clear bra, matte black hood scoops, 35% tint, auto dimming mirror, Homelink, bass bias mod, VG antenna, VIM, Bluetooth, spare w/ Pace jack kit, glovebox light, white fuse covers, Rotofab radiator cover, engine cover custom painted w/ SS trim, billet aluminum trim, SS hood liner, MGP caliper covers, Third Shift Studios plaque, JBL MS-8, JL amps, Morel and Focal speakers, 12" sub, Redline Goods armrest

GO: Volant CAI, Superchips Cortex 91 tune, BP white catch can, modded lower grille, Solo axle backs; DBA 4000 series rotors; Russell SS brake lines; ATE Blue; Hawk ceramic pads, Camaro SS 20s 245/35F & 275/30R

0-60 MPH: 5.01 Seconds | 1/4 Mile: 13.354 Seconds @ 105.85 MPH | 279kW / 572Nm DynoJet uncorrected

Post Thanks / Like

difference between a porcupine and a BMW owner...at least the porcupine has the pricks on the outside.
    Yes for us larger guys that screw can be a pain!

08 G8 GT, IOM, Rotofab, HSRK, Kooks LTs, track pipes, Custom engine covers, catch can, radiator cover, and tranny tunnel brace. 402hp/396tq - not bad for a bolt -on car.
    8.43 1/8th; 2.01 60' - no skillz.