Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: New Old Member

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Old Member

Howdy, I'm a new member to the site, but I'm kind of old, 62. I have a 2008 Pontiac G8 GT that is heavily modified, but not done yet. It made 594 HP and 598 TQ the last time I had it on a dyno. I'm looking forward to being a member.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome..this site is pretty quiet nowadays. I just stuck my head in the door..first time in about a month. That is one unique 8 you have there my friend. By the way I have 6 years on you
    2009 GT PBM Sport/Premium Packs
    Kook's / Corsa / Roto Fab CAI with HSRK / Polished Camaro's with Nitto Invo's / Camaro Brembo's / GRRRR8 Hose & ARP Bolt kits / VG Fin / GXP diffuser / Black door trim & other goodies from CP / UPR catch can / Livernois / BMR / Russell / Jet-Hot / SunTech tint by Drew / MM / Adams / Klearz / TSS

Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad you like my car, it's been a labor of love for 2 yrs. I kept it stock since buying it in 2011 until 2 years ago when I decided it was time to give it a makeover. I'm still planning on a couple more mods. So, you and I aren't that far apart in age, nice. Oh, I forgot to put that my G8GT is Naturally Aspirated with no nitrous either.
    Last edited by FlashGTA; 06-15-2024 at 04:32 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome! Think of this site as the reference section. Lots of good info in here.
    RIP Charlie, The GRRRR8 One

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"]

2009 G8 GXP, #715 0f 1829 (one of 38 as optioned), MSM, M6, Sunroof, Onyx/Red (sold)
    2009 G8 GXP, #807 of 1829, MSM, A6, sunroof
    2016 Chevy SS, Mystic Green, roof, spare, #555 of 2221.

You can push the envelope, but it's still stationery

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the community! It's great to have you here, and your heavily modified 2008 Pontiac G8 GT sounds amazing with those impressive dyno numbers. We look forward to seeing more of your project as you continue to work on it. Happy to have you on board!

Post Thanks / Like

that is a sweet car!!!!!!!!!!!!