Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Vette Z06 Brakes on our G8

Post Thanks / Like

I think it probably got removed due to the plugs not fitting the new 09's. The fellas think they used a different thread pitchy....just a hunch. I'm sure Greg @ Pace can answer for sure....
    ~Matt

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SLVRG8GT View Post
    At this pont I'm glad I don't own a GXP with a siezed caliper problem. I'd be waiting months for my car BTW I just ordered the royal purple GRRRR8 deal this weekend. Hope to get it some time this week. (thx Greg) I thought there was a mag plug option as well. What happened?
    One of the front calipers have arrived. I am still waiting for the rotors to be released for sale and waiting for the other caliper to come off back order.

I took the magnitic plug off of the order page for the oil because it seemed more and more people had the different oil pans and this plug was not the correct thread. Sorry
    888-748-4655
    All Prices in posts are subject to change at anytime.
    Check us out at www.PacePerformance.com

2009.5 Liquid Red G8 GT
    2009 MSM Supercharged G8 GXP M6 - 11.51 @ 126.09
    586rwhp/495tq

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Greg@PacePerformance.com View Post
    I took the magnitic plug off of the order page for the oil because it seemed more and more people had the different oil pans and this plug was not the correct thread. Sorry
    Thanks Greg. Appreciate the update.
    2009.25 Pontiac G8 GT, Switchblade Silver Metallic, Premium and Sport packages
    Atari Gauge Mod, Hard Wired Nav w/ ProClip, AFE CAI, Superchips Tune 2.0, Clearmask Complete Kit. PIAA Bright White Bulbs All Around. Putco Fog Lamp Bulbs, Royal Purple Synthetic, Debaged, 6.0 Litres, SS, and V Badges.
    From page 8-7 in the G8 Owners Manual - "If more power is needed for passing, and the vehicle is going about 35MPH or more, push the accelerator all the way down"