Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: First Kill in the G8

Post Thanks / Like

Default First Kill in the G8

So the wife and I had been in the car all day, and we were on the last 30 minutes of the trip back when I decide I just want to hurry up and get home, its late. So I gas it a little more and start getting around some of these slower guys. Apparently this debadged BMW E36 saw that as a green light. I don't know what model or mods he had other than green inner-headlights and a muffler. But he got on it to catch up with me, just before he'd get to me, he'd drop a gear and buzz by. He did it a few times, clearly trying to goad me, (all the while my wife saying "don't you do it!") This guy is now buzzing and tail-gating me, So I decide to have a little fun, next time he tries it. I just drop a gear and make the car get louder, not really speeding up at all, to drown out his noise, but did that stop him from persisting? Oh no....my wife looks at me, she knows what I'm about to do. The road opens up and I gas it a little, as soon as I see him punch it, I drop the hammer. Poor guy never stood a chance and he promptly slowed way down, moved over, and hit the first available exit. Good to be back in a V8.

Post Thanks / Like

Good kill.
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    2009 G8 GT Silver Metalic with Premium Onyx/red - Sunroof - Sport package - Vararam intake - DOD delete - Livernois 2C cam - Kooks Mids 1 7/8" - Corsa cat back - Pedders Xas - triple Gauge - Blue tooth module - VIM

Post Thanks / Like

Good Kill!
    2009 Karma Metallic G8 GT The best gift you can give to someone is your time,because you're giving them something that you can never get back