Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Racing Parts Depot Contact Information

Post Thanks / Like

Default Racing Parts Depot Contact Information

Okay, so I ordered OBX 1 7/8 headers from RacingPartsDepot on ebay. Went on their actual website to find out that the same item is $69 cheaper. Alright, I'll give them a call to get it worked out. I have called 5 times now with no answer, the phone has no voicemail, it just rings until Verizon tells me the call can't be completed. I am looking for an email address or an alternate phone number to call them at.

The number I have been calling is 510-568-0229
    Website lists no email to contact them at. Any help is appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like

I just Googled them and if you go to the "Service" page on their website it lists an email: tommy@racingpartsdepot.com. It's probably not a good omen though that the second Google result was a thread on LS1 Tech titled "don't buy parts from Racing Parts Depot"
    Len

White Hot 2009.5 Pontiac G8 GT
    TVS1900 | Custom Texas Speed & Performance cam spec'd and remote tuned by Patrick Guerra | LS9 Injectors | Rotofab CAI | Corsa catback | Kooks 1-7/8" LTs with catted connectors

Post Thanks / Like

I called a few months ago and talked to someone but after I ordered mine a few weeks back I had a question and called like 5 different times and no one ever picked up.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LDM View Post
    I just Googled them and if you go to the "Service" page on their website it lists an email: tommy@racingpartsdepot.com. It's probably not a good omen though that the second Google result was a thread on LS1 Tech titled "don't buy parts from Racing Parts Depot"
    I read that. It was just saying how they won't take returns, and their service department is crap. They shipped the guy the wrong item and argued that it was the same as what he had paid for.

Quote Originally Posted by G8GTCYA View Post
    I called a few months ago and talked to someone but after I ordered mine a few weeks back I had a question and called like 5 different times and no one ever picked up.
    Thats basically where I am at. I'll keep trying. Also will email that address. hope for the best. If not, it is only $69

Post Thanks / Like

Sent an email, This was my reply:

sorry, we can’t refund $69 because ebay is ebay price, we need to pay ebay fee and web price is cheaper because there is no fee,
    I hope you understand
    thanks
    RPD

Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 1:44 PM
    To: tommy@racingpartsdepot.com
    Subject: OBX 1 7/8 Headers for Pontiac G8

Recently ordered these from you guys off ebay. I paid $769+ $95 shipping. I went to compare the price to the one on your website and they are only $700+$95 shipping. Are you willing to refund my $69? The item hasn't even been shipped yet. I have been trying to call your phone all day with no response and you have no voicemail so I can't leave a message.

What horrible service....

Post Thanks / Like

Cancel the order!
    2009 SBM G8GT (Garage Queen)
    Best Time- 12.640 @ 111.78 1.994 60' w/2.92 gears NOW- 3.45s and fast!
    click on any colored words in sig for more detail
    8222 miles and resting 8/16/2020

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GeoffA View Post
    Cancel the order!
    After talking back and forth with them for a few emails, they refunded my money, but of course they raised the price on their website from $700 to $725.. oh well. Better than $769 I guess..... Headers should be here on the 11th!