Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I need help

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G8 GT V8 View Post
    Sounds like two accounts have been hacked into. Someone really has it in for this guy...

What would it mean to sponsor a Dart? Is it for racing on a pro-circuit team? Mod money? LSX swap?
    First time I saw it was today on tv... they have a thing going on for darts thats kind of like a bridal registry... people can donate to your account and you can then buy stuff for your dart with it... kind of a neat way to have family members and stuff buy birthday gifts for you or christmas... actually kind of a cool idea... but first saw the commercial today on it...
    2009 G8 GT; F1x procharger on Supercharger store direct drive system; 430cuin LSX; E85; 9" rear; DSS once pc driveshaft; 4L80
    9.2@151.... fastest and heaviest G8 known to man.... ...

Post Thanks / Like

Default I need help

Quote Originally Posted by mi04se1 View Post
    Im sorry for posting this. I thought Dodge was on to something, so I tried it. I am living paycheck to paycheck, but I would never ask for a handout.
    I really mean this constructively, as I have been there before and learned the hard way, but if you are living paycheck to paycheck, it probably wasn't a good idea to buy a new car. You need a cheap beater and then start a savings account. Especially if considering starting a family.
    09.5 LR G8 GXP A6
    For mods list, honk 3 times.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gr8lover View Post
    First time I saw it was today on tv... they have a thing going on for darts thats kind of like a bridal registry... people can donate to your account and you can then buy stuff for your dart with it... kind of a neat way to have family members and stuff buy birthday gifts for you or christmas... actually kind of a cool idea... but first saw the commercial today on it...
    Oh, I get it now... thanks

Guess I better head over there and register my G8, oops, I mean my dart, so I can get some fundage for a stroker motor
    Marty

G8 gone, but not forgotten...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy8 View Post
    I really mean this constructively, as I have been there before and learned the hard way, but if you are living paycheck to paycheck, it probably wasn't a good idea to buy a new car. You need a cheap beater and then start a savings account. Especially if considering starting a family.
    I think Crazy8 hit the nail on the head. We've all been there in some fashion. Failed business, divorce, layoff, family health issue, etc...

Asking a bunch of mod addicted gearheads to pitch-in when their taxes just went up, bad timing!
    2009 SBM GT... 427rwhp... Best 1/4 mile 11.98@112.50...