Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: West Texas area

Vendors
    Post Thanks / Like

Default West Texas area

Are there any forum members from the midland Odessa area on here?

Post Thanks / Like

Are you looking for someone to get some measurements for your project? Supercharger?

Vendors
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes that is the short answer anyways haha.

Post Thanks / Like

Plenty of cars in Houston but that would be a long drive!

Pat G Custom EPS Cam, 3200 Yank, Kooks 1 7/8" longtubes, FAST 102 LSXR, and a Rotofab CAI. Tuned by Pat G.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in Dallas. What are you looking for? I could take a weekend and shoot that way I have family in Lubbock.
    09 VE SS-V
    Performance:
    404ci Lunati Crank and Rods, Wiseco Pistons,TSP 235/239,Dallas performance LSA Heads, Yank 3600SS Stall Built Trans

Appearance: SS-V conversion/ Brembo's/ XXR 522's/tein springs/ HSV gauges

Old Numbers 378hp/365tq
    New numbers 5xxrwhp\5xxrwtq

Vendors
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by iisme13 View Post
    I'm in Dallas. What are you looking for? I could take a weekend and shoot that way I have family in Lubbock.
    I really appreciate the offer, that is really cool of you to offer something like that up and to go that far out of your way.

I actually found one locally i think, so we ought to be okay.
    In a nutshell we are checking measurements, clearances, and athstetics. We were looking for someone who was willing to leave the car with us for 4 days or so.

We have been toying with the idea of selecting a car or two to get a free instal so we can really dot our T's and cross our I's with our lsa sc kits in development, but we aren't ready to commit yet. I only bring it up to get yalls perspective on the matter.

We also stumbled on to some really sweet innovations during prototyping. So I am excited to be able to hopefully disclose more details regarding that as well soon.

Post Thanks / Like

I always like more options for FI
    Mier
    2009.15 G8 GT (Onyx/Red, Magnetic Grey, Premium/Sport, Bluetooth Onstar, RotoFab CAI, Kooks 1 7/8" LT, Non-Catted connectors, Corsa Catback, HSRK, Custom tune by PatrickG, UPR Catch Can)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Billy@Nightmare_Breed View Post
    In a nutshell we are checking measurements, clearances, and athstetics. We were looking for someone who was willing to leave the car with us for 4 days or so.

We have been toying with the idea of selecting a car or two to get a free instal so we can really dot our T's and cross our I's with our lsa sc kits in development, but we aren't ready to commit yet. I only bring it up to get yalls perspective on the matter.

We also stumbled on to some really sweet innovations during prototyping. So I am excited to be able to hopefully disclose more details regarding that as well soon.
    Im out in San Angelo. We could leave one of ours if it'd help?