Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Calabogie Track Day June 22nd

Post Thanks / Like

Default Calabogie Track Day June 22nd

A few spots have opened up on the once sold-out MCO High Performance Driving School on June 22nd. I know that it's short notice but this is a cheap (cheaper than the usual cost for these events, by far!) way to get your car on the track with an instructor and see what she can really do!

There are all types of cars registered, from GT-R's and Porsches to Ford Contours and Civics so there is no displacement snobbery to worry about for you V6 guys. I had the opportunity to drive the track at Calabogie during a open house a few weeks ago and it is smooth, safe, and full of elevation changes.

Let me know if anyone is interested and I'll try to get you in one of the open spots! I hope to see you there!!!
    R.I.P. Charlie. We are all here because of you

"I have dreamed a dream, and now that dream has gone from me" - Morpheus of the Nebuchadnezzar, and Grant of I12XLR8.

'Luskville is a cool experience, Calabogie is incredible, Mosport is life altering'

Post Thanks / Like

This event was awesome! Anyone looking to experience driving your car like it was meant to be driven (and not worry about pedestrians and cops), this is the way to go!
    R.I.P. Charlie. We are all here because of you

"I have dreamed a dream, and now that dream has gone from me" - Morpheus of the Nebuchadnezzar, and Grant of I12XLR8.

'Luskville is a cool experience, Calabogie is incredible, Mosport is life altering'