Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1181 of 1304 FirstFirst ... 18168110811131117111791180118111821183119112311281 ... LastLast
Results 11,801 to 11,810 of 13033

Thread: What did you do to your G8 today?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by -Ray- View Post
    Got a carfax for it. I think I'll staple it to the salvage title. LOL
    LOL.. So what did it say or didnt say Ray?

Never mind I seen your other post
    2009 White Hot G8 GT w/ Onyx/Red Int. Sport/Premium, No Sunroof, Garage Queen

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

R.I.P. Charlie (Mr GRRRR8)
    R.I.P. Chris (Panzer Leader)

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac View Post
    So any reviews on night driving? I hate the stock halogens on my car and looking for something brighter. I would do HID's but all the kits rely on drilling the dust caps and Dodge doesn't sell them separate.
    So here is my review from last nights drive back from Galveston:

With the stock bulb the reflection off the Green and Blue road signs would about blind you with the reflection and I would almost have to turn my head away because of the reflection, now with the New LEB bulbs the Green and Blue signs light up crisp and clear and don't blind me and the beam down the road is bright and clear and wide onto both shoulders, far superior than the stock crap bulbs.

So to me it is a great Modification for under $150.00 and for me to be able to see better at night a GRRRR8 Winner
    2009 Panther Black Metallic "The Black Rat"
    Current Modifications: Front end, Roof Pillars & Front top of roof has Clear Shield, Holden V8 6.0 Badges, Holden V Trunk Badge from Crazy Paul, UPR Catch Can, Corsa Exhaust & Roto Fab CAI. Spare Tire and Jack and Tinted Window's, hood scoops gutted, Poor Mans Heater Hose modification (holding up the hoses with zip ties), Painted the front dart to Panther Black.

Patrick Guerra's Tune July 12, 2010: 345 HP, 355 Torque on 87 Octane
    Patrick's & Kurt's install of Kooks Long tubes 1 7/8" w/Corsa Connection Pipes
    11-3-10: 362 rwhp, 372 Torque and updated engine and transmission tune.

New Engine as of 10- 5, 2011. Patrick & Kurt's tune and dyno 10-19 2011:363 rwhp, 365 Torque 93 octane.
    Sounds so GRRRR8 BECAUSE RACE CAR

7-1-14 Brembo Front Brake upgrade & Bohnam Front Splitter installed Curt here

3. Thanks Executor999, Zodiac, tchr49 thanked for this post
    Likes tchr49 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for all the input. Going to look into the high beams. Already have HID lows and fogs, so no sense in going there right now.
    things are not what they appear to be.....

2009.5 Liquid Red,Onyx Red, Premium Package, e85 Surprise Package

Post Thanks / Like

When I hit the high beams the low beams are brighter so I may get the bulbs for the High Beams also.
    2009 Panther Black Metallic "The Black Rat"
    Current Modifications: Front end, Roof Pillars & Front top of roof has Clear Shield, Holden V8 6.0 Badges, Holden V Trunk Badge from Crazy Paul, UPR Catch Can, Corsa Exhaust & Roto Fab CAI. Spare Tire and Jack and Tinted Window's, hood scoops gutted, Poor Mans Heater Hose modification (holding up the hoses with zip ties), Painted the front dart to Panther Black.

Patrick Guerra's Tune July 12, 2010: 345 HP, 355 Torque on 87 Octane
    Patrick's & Kurt's install of Kooks Long tubes 1 7/8" w/Corsa Connection Pipes
    11-3-10: 362 rwhp, 372 Torque and updated engine and transmission tune.

New Engine as of 10- 5, 2011. Patrick & Kurt's tune and dyno 10-19 2011:363 rwhp, 365 Torque 93 octane.
    Sounds so GRRRR8 BECAUSE RACE CAR

7-1-14 Brembo Front Brake upgrade & Bohnam Front Splitter installed Curt here

6. Likes tchr49 liked this post
    Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by texn884 View Post
    So here is my review from last nights drive back from Galveston:

With the stock bulb the reflection off the Green and Blue road signs would about blind you with the reflection and I would almost have to turn my head away because of the reflection, now with the New LEB bulbs the Green and Blue signs light up crisp and clear and don't blind me and the beam down the road is bright and clear and wide onto both shoulders, far superior than the stock crap bulbs.

So to me it is a great Modification for under $150.00 and for me to be able to see better at night a GRRRR8 Winner
    Thanks I may give this a shot.
    2019 Volkswagen GTI Rabbit
    2019 Chevrolet Equinox LT

Post Thanks / Like

Drove it to the lawyers.
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

9. Likes MongosG8 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by -Ray- View Post
    Drove it to the lawyers.
    You guys have some severe weather on the way I think... Get that girl stored away safe!

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

11. Thanks -Ray- thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that's on Friday.
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

Post Thanks / Like

Pulled off all 4 wheels and checked the break pad wear. Had some squealing from the passenger side so figured I'd take advantage of the 70°weather and get that taken care of.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by texn884 View Post
    When I hit the high beams the low beams are brighter so I may get the bulbs for the High Beams also.
    Post up the part numbers when you get 'em!!
    things are not what they appear to be.....

2009.5 Liquid Red,Onyx Red, Premium Package, e85 Surprise Package