PDA

View Full Version : ATTN all of you who bought the powerbond kit!

Andy@Livernois
09-24-2008, 01:04 PM
First off I want to thank all of you again for purchasing this kit. Secondly I want to inform you due to a partial screwup on Powerbond, and myself you probably have the incorrect belt. Supposedly there was a revision on the G8's and while some of them take the 5060780 that I have sold in this kit, most take a 5060750...

I of course can get any/all of you the right belt sent out asap (assuming yours is the wrong one) but I need to hear from you if you need it.

I apologize for this as the one car we did install this on in house used the 5060780, and according to SLP's (which is just a reboxed PB) and PB's info it takes that belt.

I understand if some of you need to get this installed and need to purchase something local, of course I will refund the belt no problem if that is the case. I know from Rob Moser's experience the belts are usually quite a bit more expensive locally.

The most recent order (Dave from ottawa, IL) yours will be the correct belt and should leave tomorrow. Luckily Rob informed me of this right before UPS picked up for the day...

Again, I apologize for any issues this may have caused.

Thanks,
Andy

TexasG8
09-25-2008, 01:03 PM
Andy I will post up my stock belt size when I get home..

Rusty

G8Smitty
09-25-2008, 01:50 PM
Yeah, I just got my belt and bolt today and the belt is too long. I'm going to have to get mine locally to get my car going.

Andy@Livernois
09-25-2008, 02:21 PM
ok, I do apologize (especially when combined with UPS losing yours in the first place) mail it back and I will of course credit you. Just send it attention Andy.