PDA

View Full Version : i'll take it...

gascap
08-17-2009, 04:48 PM
well, this story is a bit dated, and though some might think it's a bit cheap, i'll take it...:nah:

well, the first weekend i had my g8 no less than five people wanted to race, but being a new car, i erred on the side of engine longevity. that night, the old lady and i were headed to the bar to relax a bit, and given it was new, she wanted to drive, and grudgingly i accepted. so we're headed down a fairly straight and open road, and here comes challenger number 4, the only one accepted. red GTO, had a few mods, but honestly, his car sounded nothing like a V8 should. he revs as he passes by, slows, then pulls in front and sits there. the wife pulls out to pass normally, but he stays in front. so i tell the wife he's baiting us, and she proceeds to hit the gas, i switch it over to sport mode, and we fly by him. we start to slow down cuz we've not seen him for a few seconds, high fives etc. suddenly he screams by, but wife laughs since well, we'd jumped him and hey, i'll take it.he turns at the next road. but...it's not all. not five seconds later, a deputy screams by us, blue lights flashing, and turns the hard right...oh yeah :woohoo:

like i said, i'll take it

Gonewild
08-18-2009, 04:58 AM
Ha HA, very nice.. Lucky, but nice