PDA

View Full Version : Wish I was Bracket Racing!!

MissNaySimon
08-17-2009, 09:50 AM
So Brandon convinced me to go out on Friday for a little while to work on my tune and get some good times. It was about 70 degrees out, and I ran my tires around 28psi.

My best for the night was a 13.08 while hotlapping! Infact, I think I did 3 13.09 times in a row, and my R/Ts were all under 0.xxx! I'm knocking on the door to getting 12s consistently now. These times were done with a 1/4th tank of 87, too. I always seem to head to the track when I didn't know I was going to be there that day. Therefor, I never seem to have 92 in the tank [and also, I run it at about 1/8th tank..].

Maaaayyyybe I'll make it out one more time before my last drags of the season. My doctor only gave me clearance until mid-september, so I'll be finishing off with a 3 day drag-apalooza. LOL

R.Penguin
08-17-2009, 10:39 AM
So Brandon convinced me to go out on Friday for a little while to work on my tune and get some good times. It was about 70 degrees out, and I ran my tires around 28psi.

My best for the night was a 13.08 while hotlapping! Infact, I think I did 3 13.09 times in a row, and my R/Ts were all under 0.xxx! I'm knocking on the door to getting 12s consistently now. These times were done with a 1/4th tank of 87, too. I always seem to head to the track when I didn't know I was going to be there that day. Therefor, I never seem to have 92 in the tank [and also, I run it at about 1/8th tank..].

Maaaayyyybe I'll make it out one more time before my last drags of the season. My doctor only gave me clearance until mid-september, so I'll be finishing off with a 3 day drag-apalooza. LOL
Damn! I cain't let no girly girl kick my fat feathered ass! I guess I'll just have to get over to Bremerton on Sat. 9/17. Got a show in Portland 'til 4:00 pm on the 17th. Then gotta load up and drive the truck home. Turn around the next AM (moan) and head West. Well, wtf? :p

R.Penguin
08-17-2009, 10:42 AM
Damn! I cain't let no girly girl kick my fat feathered ass! I guess I'll just have to get over to Bremerton on Sat. 9/18. Got a show in Portland 'til 4:00 pm on the 17th. Then gotta load up and drive the truck home. Turn around the next AM (moan) and head West. Well, wtf? :p

MissNaySimon
08-17-2009, 11:46 AM
I'll be doing Friday - Sunday that weekend out at Bremerton. Test/tune friday, Pontiac Drags Saturday, and regular racing on sunday. :D

R.Penguin
08-17-2009, 11:57 AM
I'll be doing Friday - Sunday that weekend out at Bremerton. Test/tune friday, Pontiac Drags Saturday, and regular racing on sunday. :D
Crap! I gotta drive my demo machine down to PDX for a 9/15 PM setup for this (&#^%%$%((&^%*^% thing. I WANNA RACE! :(

http://www.d2p.com/About

jbradsh1
08-20-2009, 05:36 PM

I'm throwing in the towel! Can you go ahead and just drive my car for me? :)