PDA

View Full Version : Bored....

G8GT594
09-21-2008, 06:36 PM
The girl is sleeping already thanks to the soco in her tea. Can't play any call of duty 4 because it will wake her up and obviously no :screw: tonight :(

What an eventful sunday!

On the other hand this morning i got a new personal best 0-60 time at 4.4 up hill too LOL.

GRRRR8
09-21-2008, 06:38 PM
Then it was a GRRRR8 day overall! :woohoo:

G8GT594
09-21-2008, 06:43 PM
Then it was a GRRRR8 day overall! :woohoo:

That was the best part of the day LOL. When i got home, i had to cut the grass, pull weeds, and move some bushes.

GRRRR8
09-21-2008, 06:48 PM
I think you were moving the wrong bushes! :rofl:

Crazy Paul
09-21-2008, 06:50 PM
The girl is sleeping already thanks to the soco in her tea. Can't play any call of duty 4 because it will wake her up and obviously no :screw: tonight :(

I heard a rumour that there's an educational movies section of the internets. In fact 68% of the internets are devoted to such stuff. Maybe you can find some ?

:uhm:

Cobra
09-21-2008, 07:10 PM
Great time! was that via a Dash Hawk? Can't wait to see what my dyno tune will result in next Monday.

Blackdevil77
09-21-2008, 07:11 PM
lol. That's a great 0-60 time by the way. I am feeling the jealousy. Your close to vms right? Did you use FlashXpress or did you go there? What was your baseline and what did you run after the tune if you went there?

G8GT594
09-21-2008, 07:52 PM
Great time! was that via a Dash Hawk? Can't wait to see what my dyno tune will result in next Monday.

Ya confirmed with DH. Wish i had it recording though didnt even think about it!

Blackdevil77 - Yes im about 30 minutes from them. I went there for all my mods except the GRRRR8 mods. I never got a base run in, but with the tune and Rotofab i was right at 330RWHP. Right on what everyone says. I would highly recommend them plus if you get further mods done like headers all you got to do is resend them the files and they will edit them again for it.

Blackdevil77
09-22-2008, 03:40 AM
K sounds awsome. Thanks! Lucky your so close lol.

Mike P
09-22-2008, 08:45 AM
Yep, I agree Vector rocks! I still have to do my write up in their section, on the torque converter & LT header install. I am completely satasfied!

The only problem now is I cannot floor the car from a stop now, because it goes sideways! I have to feather it for a second before going WOT. I love having too much power!

Next = DOD cam, Ported TB & Intake Manifold, and I think that's it?

G8GT594
09-22-2008, 09:05 AM
Yep, I agree Vector rocks! I still have to do my write up in their section, on the torque converter & LT header install. I am completely satasfied!

The only problem now is I cannot floor the car from a stop now, because it goes sideways! I have to feather it for a second before going WOT. I love having too much power!

Next = DOD cam, Ported TB & Intake Manifold, and I think that's it?

Ya i think thats it for now... LOL. I did not get the converter. Almost bought it when i was there to get the headers on but i said no :( Aw well next year ill get it done along with a cam.