SRG963
08-11-2009, 02:07 PM
http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm227/srg963/P8070061.jpg

Brand: Adam's Polishes
Price: Group Buy
Purchased From: Dylan/GB
Quality of Part: (rate 1-10) 10
Product Performance: (rate 1-10) 10
Would you Recommend to Others: Absolutely!

Any Other Comments:
Purchased Group Buy 5 gallon detail spray (including a free EZ Refill Funnel and a 16oz Detail Spray Bottle). We also lucked out and were able to use the group buy code on other items. In addition to the DS, I picked up 1 Adam's Great White Drying Towel, 1 gallon VRT and 6 tire sponges. Everything was shipped free! What a deal!

Adam's Great White Drying Towel is wonderful. Huge, white and does the job!

Detail Spray is indeed "Bubblegum flavored car crack"! Smells great and works better than the previous spray polish products I've used. You can spray your entire car with Adams detail spray, no need to watch out for chrome or glass, it works on everything! I now use half the amount of MF towels since I've switched to Adams.

VRT is the best tire shine product I've used. No matter what other products state, they ALL came off on my paint, Adams does not! I had to reapply a couple times to the Nittos, they seemed to suck it up, but the factory Bridgestones only needed one coat. I've also used this on my door sill covers, seat bottom sides, and anything else I could find, lol. It's great plus it protects!

The only thing I regret............not buying more of Adams products with the GB discount code. I should have bought some of Adam's True Blue Super-Plush Towels, Leather Conditioner, Waterless Wash.....damn near everything, lol.

I'm hoping for another GB, maybe a Interior Detail Kit or a Choose 2-3 deal. What ever, I'm down!

richm52
08-11-2009, 02:42 PM
+1 Adams' stuff is great. Everything is top quality.

polo
08-11-2009, 02:50 PM
I've already decided I'm going to be asking for some Adam's products for Christmas. My family always says I'm so hard to buy for, so this will make it easy for them.

Some of the pictures I've seen of cars detailed with Adam's products are amazing!

BlownG8GT
08-11-2009, 07:17 PM
only the best!

WickedMom
08-11-2009, 07:23 PM
only the best!

Ive told ya before... you can TOTAL practice on my car ANYTIME you want...:nah:

G8DRIV3R
08-12-2009, 03:14 AM
my stuff just shipped out this morning

texn884
08-25-2010, 11:31 AM
I am hooked on their products.

Dylan responded to an email i sent on their foam gun and he replied they will be coming out with a new one later this year because their supplier sent that product to be made in China and it put lots of hard working Americans out of work. They found a new company here in the states to manufacture one for them.

My second order from them in two weeks will be at my door this afternoon, so don't anyone take it. lol

Their products are made here in the Good Old USA and they do what they say they will do for our cars and trucks. Way to go for Adams.:usa2::flag: