Purchased From: (URL) Guess

Installation: N/A
Installation Time: N/A
Any Installation Tips You Have: N/A

Quality of Part: (rate 1-10) 10
Product Performance: (rate 1-10) 10
Would you Recommend to Others: Hell yeah

Any Other Comments:

Like a bunch of us I bought a gallon of Adams detail spray on the group buy. I also grabbed 2 of their blue towels. I wish I had bought ten, those are the bomb as well.
I washed my car today in a local spray wash. It blew most of the water off, but left quite a bit.
I used the detail spray and wiped it down with the blue towels. I was shocked at how easy the spray wiped off, and how nice the paint looked.
I've always used mostly Mother's products, and they work pretty well, so it takes a lot to convince me to change. I'll be giving the rest of my Mother's detail spray away tonight.
Thank you for the group buy. That's what pushed me over the edge to try this product. I'm a believer now.

kje141
08-11-2009, 11:43 AM
Mine is supposed to be delivered today! :woohoo:

GM_Fan
08-11-2009, 11:56 AM
I got some detail spray when they had a daily special a few months back. I used it on the GTO. It is fantastic stuff. I had one slick and shiny car. I might get a chance to do the G8 this week if the heat doesn't melt me.

Chewy
08-11-2009, 12:49 PM
TOLD YA SO! I bought the DS and some polishing towels first and was amazed and it all went up (down if you ask my fiance) hill from there!

EVERYTHING is well thought out and well made.

Chris

G8GT721
08-11-2009, 01:06 PM
and everything fucking smells good, i bought the complete detail kit, and love it

Chewy
08-11-2009, 01:08 PM
Have you tried the waterless wash? Freaking coconut! My Fiance about flipped!

Between the DS, the UCS, and the WW we could have a fruit bowl!

The WW is awesome stuff and I would recommend it to anyone.

Chris

majesticix
08-11-2009, 01:12 PM
I too ordered up a Gallon. I received it yesterday and after getting dumped on by some serious rain, I followed up this afternoon with my first detail spray cleanup. I cleaned the whole car with their super plush towel as well, and it worked beautifully (and smelled even better). This is fantastic stuff and an incredible deal with the group buy!

Adam's is a great company with great products and service. 10 in my book.

-Ray-
08-11-2009, 01:14 PM
TOLD YA SO! I bought the DS and some polishing towels first and was amazed and it all went up (down if you ask my fiance) hill from there!

EVERYTHING is well thought out and well made.

Chris

Settle down with the I told you so's. LOL

G8GT721
08-11-2009, 02:01 PM

Chris

lol yea

my next order will be some of the new wash and a bunch of microfibers

-Ray-
08-12-2009, 07:36 AM
BTW, I gave away the rest of my Mother's detail spray to a friend last night. THEN I showed him the Adam's. :D

Ben@Adams
08-12-2009, 08:31 AM
BTW, I gave away the rest of my Mother's detail spray to a friend last night. THEN I showed him the Adam's. :D

He must not be a very good friend :D

Really happy to hear you like the detail spray... it tends to be the first thing people get hooked on. Believe me when I say you can easily expect to be floored in the same way when you try any one of the products.

:woohoo:

z51l9889
08-12-2009, 08:51 AM
What everyone else said ........

I got turned on to Adam's Polishes in April by reading about it in this forum. All my car care products were really old and I needed to detail the G8 so I bought some stuff to try. I've spent a small fortune on Adam's products since and I'm hooked for life.

JoeSyko
08-12-2009, 08:55 AM
BTW, I gave away the rest of my Mother's detail spray to a friend last night.

I hope you asked her first. :bleh:

Chris

Last nite, I sprayed the waterless wash on the front end of the car to clean off some bug debris. A few minutes later, I had my gf's daughter & her boyfriend (who were upstairs at the other side of the house) asking what that coconut smell was. That's some potent stuff.

-Ray-
08-13-2009, 12:45 PM
A couple pics.
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t16/ElecBlueG6GT/G8/Adams%20detail%20pics/DSCF1423.jpg
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t16/ElecBlueG6GT/G8/Adams%20detail%20pics/DSCF1426.jpg