PDA

View Full Version : I didn't wanna race....honest

JoeSyko
08-11-2009, 11:09 AM
So Sunday, the GF, my son & I are taking a 110 mile cruise (220 round trip) to visit my folks who live in Ansa. I had been driving at a relaxed pace on Hwy 74 heading east. Those familiar with this road can confirm but I believe the speed limit varies from 45-55mph on most of that road.

So I'm almost thru the city of Hemet when this older POS Honda Civic starts riding my ass. It's white with a black hood and has these gawd awful lime green accented aluminum wheels. The paint was faded and it had the usual Fart Can exhaust. I go about a mile changing lanes but he's acting like I got him hooked up to a tow bar behind me.

We finally get clear of the traffic and I'm cruising at about 55mph. He rolls along side me on the right cranking gears like a mother. I said "what the hell" and punched it just as he started to pass. Once I got half a car ahead, I let up so he could catch up. I did this several times, pumping the gas on & off, until we hit about 90mph. Everytime he thot he was gonna pass, I'd give it some gas and pull ahead.

It was sad and I know I shouldn't have toyed with the poor boy but he asked for it riding my ass like that. The whole time I kept looking over at him and he not once looked my way. After we hit 90mph or so I let off and brought her back down to the speed limit and he was finally able to fly by. About a mile or so down the road he got into the left hand turn lane and I passed him by but he still would not make eye contact.

About a mile past his turn off, 2 sheriff's cars came rolling from the opposite direction. :secret:

familycaronROIDS!
08-11-2009, 11:19 AM
Big BULLY..

LOL

I felt bad one day racing an older 70ish Camaro some Cougar was driving it. The car was decent looking but you could tell it had a stock 350 in it. Car actually sounded like crap. I was driving at around 65-70mph she kept playing and playing. I finally went WOT destroyed the poor cougar lady, you could see her hitting the steering wheel it was funny. Then she just stayed back.

d_toll
08-11-2009, 08:02 PM
That's the best when you can play with someone like that.

09gtt
08-11-2009, 10:48 PM
sometimes you just have to.

LastMohican
08-12-2009, 10:20 AM
It was sad and I know I shouldn't have toyed with the poor boy but he asked for it riding my ass like that. :secret:

I disagree. I believe we all do better in life if we understand our own limitations. I think you provided this young man a great service!

JoeSyko
08-12-2009, 01:18 PM
I disagree. I believe we all do better in life if we understand our own limitations. I think you provided this young man a great service!

Hmmm....:hmm: I never thot of it like that. I like it. :thumbsup:

"But officer, I was simply trying to provide this young man with an understanding of his limitations so that he might become a productive member of society."

:bleh:

WARLOCK
08-12-2009, 03:20 PM
....But if you prefer officer, next time he rides my ass I can just slam on brakes and let him ass end my very exspensive pontiac with his rice burning faggot machine. Then I can pull him out of the car and bash his fucking brains in while we wait on you to arrive.. If you prefer.

JoeSyko
08-12-2009, 04:15 PM
....But if you prefer officer, next time he rides my ass I can just slam on brakes and let him ass end my very exspensive pontiac with his rice burning faggot machine. Then I can pull him out of the car and bash his fucking brains in while we wait on you to arrive.. If you prefer.

OMG! Had to clean my fucking screen off. I just took a swig of my water bottle while reading your response and launched it once I got to the "rice burning faggot machine"...classic shit. Thanks for that.

WARLOCK
08-12-2009, 07:05 PM
yeah. sorry about that. I have a little issue with that whole road rage thing. dont like other drivers in my personal space when Im driving.

WickedMom
08-12-2009, 07:13 PM
WAIT A SECOND! YOU ARENT MARRiED?!!!
WHAT THE EFFFFF ARE YOU WAITING FOR
:secret:

Fatdaddy
08-12-2009, 08:54 PM
So Sunday, the GF, my son & I are taking a 110 mile cruise (220 round trip) to visit my folks...

WAIT A SECOND! YOU ARENT MARRiED?!!!
WHAT THE EFFFFF ARE YOU WAITING FOR
:secret:

As pointed out by the lady. If you would just upgrade GF to Wife, you would not have these problems! I'm sure you know that these types of situations never happen when your wife is in the car with you.

Executor999
08-13-2009, 07:39 PM
As pointed out by the lady. If you would just upgrade GF to Wife, you would not have these problems! I'm sure you know that these types of situations never happen when your wife is in the car with you.

I LOLed reading the entire thread. Luckily I had already finished my beer. Hilarious. :)