PDA

View Full Version : I swear these cars are cursed!

The $6 Man
08-10-2009, 03:02 PM
After having my first G8 for six months some dumbass lady backed into on the dealership lot while I was there (how can you not see a bright ass blue 4000 pound car?). I ended up trading that one in and getting another one. Anyway, at the six month mark of my new one I got backed into again! It's in the body shop now getting fixed, mother$uc*er!!! Just venting....

KY

GRRRR8
08-10-2009, 03:50 PM
Sorry to hear this. I love to drive mine and hate to for this reason.

TrUcKeR
08-10-2009, 07:41 PM
I'm so happy that mine will spend 11 months out of the year in my garage, not being driven. :D

Punisher
08-10-2009, 10:09 PM
I take mine to work and back home, sometimes I have to stop somewhere I wish I had a camera set up to watch it while I go in the store either that or some kind of security guard standing next to it...

-Ray-
08-11-2009, 01:53 AM
We need a good force field.

GM_Fan
08-11-2009, 03:57 AM
Sorry to hear about crap like that.

I'm always worried about the G8 getting hit. My wife wanted to take the G8 shopping a couple months ago, she end up taking the Malibu. She cam home with a BIG A$$ dent in the door from someone who left the scene.

99-LS1-SS
08-11-2009, 03:59 AM
I had someone back into mine 3 days after I got it.

avintegrator
08-11-2009, 07:51 AM
Some lady backed into me the 1st week. Bright Orange car, uhmmm maybe she's blind. I was just sitting there waiting for a parking space and "BAM"
He hasn't said it yet but I was afraid my son had just learned "WTF"

-Ray-
08-11-2009, 12:17 PM
Some lady backed into me the 1st week. Bright Orange car, uhmmm maybe she's blind. I was just sitting there waiting for a parking space and "BAM"
He hasn't said it yet but I was afraid my son had just learned "WTF"

LOL. Sorry about the other thing though.
When my daughter was about 5, I almost got hit by some guy running a red light. I yelled you fuckin asshole! My daughter in the backseat starts out, fuckin asshole, fuckin ashole. My wife and I just looked at each other and didn't say a word. We may have snickered a bit though. :)

Ktlplxm
08-11-2009, 01:11 PM
I had a woman back into one of my Formulas with a Durango years ago and tried to drive off when she did it. Turned out she had no license, isurance or anything. She had the audacity to tell me if I had insurance to file it under my own... which I did, after I kicked in the door or the Dodge with a size 14 Wolverine work boot. She threatened to call the cops then thought about her predicament... ahh and they say Karma doesnt exist. Sometimes it just needs a little kick in the pants

Chewy
08-11-2009, 01:15 PM
I KNOW mines cursed! The old timers here know why I say that... Damn things been a PITA since I ordered it.

Sorry about the collision. That sucks rocks!

LOL. Sorry about the other thing though.
When my daughter was about 5, I almost got hit by some guy running a red light. I yelled you fuckin asshole! My daughter in the backseat starts out, fuckin asshole, fuckin ashole. My wife and I just looked at each other and didn't say a word. We may have snickered a bit though. :)

ROFL... You made me laugh Ray... That was some funny shit! :)

TomPierce
08-11-2009, 01:16 PM
I kept mine perfect for almost a year when my sister-in-law backed into it. She didn't hit it hard enough to hurt it, but if you know where to look you can barely see the impression of her bumper.

It's not perfect anymore...

avintegrator
08-11-2009, 07:31 PM
Ray, that's some funny stuff. Everyone who has kids has done it for sure. My son's favorite thing right now is "What the......" Thats all he says is just the first two words but i know it's coming one day. Probably @ church, that would be my luck

WickedMom
08-11-2009, 07:39 PM
Ray, that's some funny stuff. Everyone who has kids has done it for sure. My son's favorite thing right now is "What the......" Thats all he says is just the first two words but i know it's coming one day. Probably @ church, that would be my luck

Sigh... my kids say that too. I hate it, but I hate 'Why you little...." even more.
Thank you Homer Simpson, thank you!

The $6 Man
08-13-2009, 06:16 PM
Well I got the car back and all is fixed. I even got the mirror covers paint matched to the body paint while I had it in the shop. Why did gm just use regular black paint in the first place on the panther black cars?

G VIII
09-06-2009, 05:02 PM
After having my first G8 for six months some dumbass lady backed into on the dealership lot while I was there (how can you not see a bright ass blue 4000 pound car?).

not sure what the weight has to do with anything, but it is notable that a woman will notice and blab unrelentingly about an extra 2 pounds on her, so perhaps this is an appropriate question after all.

sorry about your luck thus far. hope it changes for you.

gearhead455
09-06-2009, 07:54 PM
I'm so happy that mine will spend 11 months out of the year in my garage, not being driven. :D

11 months? don't sound like much fun IMO.

bobyoung
09-06-2009, 09:16 PM
That alright, I've had mine for a year now. I hit a deer when it was about 2 months old, then a freak hailstorm dented the hell out of it about three months ago. It looks great now, but I've already had two new hoods as well as newly painted left quarter and top pillar on the left side.

gearhead455
09-07-2009, 04:45 AM
That alright, I've had mine for a year now. I hit a deer when it was about 2 months old, then a freak hailstorm dented the hell out of it about three months ago. It looks great now, but I've already had two new hoods as well as newly painted left quarter and top pillar on the left side.

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h309/bluesman455/Scared.gif

GT-610
09-07-2009, 06:57 AM
I feel for you,man.Cracked my winshield after two months,was backed into at a toll booth at 6 months,ran off the road in the rain 1 year later almost to the day! Still havnt fixed the front bumper and parts underneath-i am waiting for the next idiot so HE can pay for it!

jzpiano
09-07-2009, 12:11 PM
Had mine 5 months now at 2.8k miles. Had 3 panels already repainted and repaired due to an accident and theft that caused a broken window. Both occurred before the first payment was made. No problems since knock on wood...

R.Penguin
09-07-2009, 01:14 PM
After having my first G8 for six months some dumbass lady backed into on the dealership lot while I was there (how can you not see a bright ass blue 4000 pound car?). I ended up trading that one in and getting another one. Anyway, at the six month mark of my new one I got backed into again! It's in the body shop now getting fixed, mother$uc*er!!! Just venting....

KY
Sorry to hear that.

Other than that.....no comment.
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg156/pingucof/IMG_0147.jpg :hang:

The $6 Man
09-09-2009, 05:10 PM
Sorry to hear that.

Other than that.....no comment.
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg156/pingucof/IMG_0147.jpg :hang:

Ouch! Yeah, my problems are nothing compared to that, i'll quit complaining! Sorry to see that...

tacwhoc
09-09-2009, 05:23 PM
That looks mega painful!!!!

G VIII
09-11-2009, 05:43 PM
wow one of those cars came out a lot better than the other of that fender-bender. hardly a scratch on that one on the right.

:D

Panzer Leader
09-11-2009, 07:26 PM
No way, every G* comes with an extra as a parts car.