PDA

View Full Version : N. VA G8 Meet on aug 22nd!!

Live A Little
08-09-2009, 02:41 PM
Hey!! I'm usually on the other forum/board, but we are having another G8 meet in Manassas, VA. And of course, the Camaros are more than welcome.

We meet at the JC Penney parking lot at Manassas Mall at 3pm and then roll together to the Manassas Burger King around 4pm. For those that don't know, they will have around 100+ cars there on Saturdays (pending the weather).

Let me know if you need additional details, but I hope we have a good turn out. Each meet turns up more and more G8s.

BluYa76
08-09-2009, 06:57 PM
Hey Mike, about time you finally came over. I'll be there and hopefully it won't rain us out like the last two times. Cya then.

Live A Little
08-09-2009, 08:11 PM
Hey Mike, about time you finally came over. I'll be there and hopefully it won't rain us out like the last two times. Cya then.

Yeah, I'm a little slow.:blah:

Live A Little
08-21-2009, 04:13 PM
This meet has been cancelled due to rain/storms coming in. I hope to see alot of us at the Sandy Point meet!!

Check the other "forum" for those that are going. We have a group rolling together from N. Va and another rolling from N. MD. We have meeting spots in both locations.