PDA

View Full Version : Meet up? Streets of West Chester Cruise 8/11/09

kevinm0131
08-09-2009, 06:32 AM
Streets of West Chester Meet 8/11/09 6pm-9pm
The meet at the streets of West Chester only goes through august 11th so this is the last of the year. A few of is that have met up at Jungle Jim's thought this would be a cool meet to check out. Last weeks attempt was rained out

For those not familiar with the area, the streets of West Chester is a shopping area that runs along I-75 at Union Center Boulevard. All you have to do to get there is take the union center exit off of I-75(exit #19).

If you're coming from the south, the union center exit is right past the I-275 interchange. Take a right off the exit ramp and turn right at the first light and you're there.

If you're coming from the north the union center exit is right past the cincinnati-dayton rd. exit. Take a left off the exit ramp, and turn right at the second traffic light you come to.

The streets is an area of shops, restaurants, and The Rave movie theater. There's a small section of shops where they close off the road for cars. From the pictures I've seen it looks like all the overflow parking is back behind the Barnes and Noble book store.

Here's some info on the car show:

Got this from http://www.streetsofwestchester.com/events.php :

The Cruisin’ in The Streets Summer Nights is back

Come visit The Streets for a night out of dining, shopping, and fun.

Every Tuesday evening, The Streets will be closed off as Custom and Classic Cars fill the market place. Time Warner will be on hand with the Web Cruiser and special network giveaways. JD Hughes from On The Air Entertainment, a favorite with the local car cruise community, will play music from the 50’s and 60’s and transform the event into a truly rockin’ evening.

6pm-9pm through august 11th.

Check out the website for recent photos--lots of newer vettes out there, not just classic cars.

The Streets of West Chester
9465 Civic Center Boulevard
West Chester, Ohio 45069

Map: http://www.streetsofwestchester.com/location.php

Lets try and make it a good G8 showing folks!

Kevin

G8 GT V8
08-09-2009, 07:20 AM
I'm up for it...I just sent a PM to DewieJr, steined, and toomanyhobbies to get their email address added to our distribution list.

I know Matt can't make it.

Mark can you make it????

Marty

mark
08-09-2009, 09:06 AM
I'll be there as long as the weather allows it this week. I really want to check out one of these streets cruise-ins, and this is our last chance.

GrandPrix98GT
08-12-2009, 07:43 PM
How was the turnout?

G8 GT V8
08-13-2009, 01:35 AM
Hi Matt,

We had 4 G8s show up and there may have been about 12 or so other cars there...

a 2010 Camaro SS, a new Challenger SRT8, 3 or 4 Corvettes, etc.

I think bad weather scared most of the older cars away.

Marty

DewieJr
08-13-2009, 03:05 AM
I'm definitley down for this meetup next time!