PDA

View Full Version : Today's 10 Most Underrated Cars - MSN

Night Train
08-07-2009, 07:57 AM
Just saw this article on MSN, caught my eye because I saw our car on the face page (in the best color I might add :) ). Yes, the Pontiac G8 has been named one of the 10 Most Underrated Cars.

Here is the write up about just the G8, you can click the link about the other cars below:

"Here’s a controversial endorsement: Recommending a car from a soon-to-be-defunct manufacturer — in this case Pontiac, which General Motors will discontinue at the end of the year. The fact that most people won’t give the G8 sedan a second look simply because it’s a Pontiac makes it all the more qualified for this list. Based purely on its inherent value, the Pontiac G8 offers a lot of car for the money, particularly for those who appreciate the fine driving dynamics of rear-wheel-drive vehicles. Of the three engines offered — a V6 and two V8s — the less-powerful of the two V8s is the best value: It delivers the iconic sound and acceleration of an American muscle car without going overboard."

The cars listed are:

Ford Fusion, Hyundai Azera, Kia Rondo, Mazda 5, Mitsubishi Outlander, Nissan Versa, Pontiac G8, Scion tC, Volvo C30, and Volkswagen Rabbit

Here is the story Linky (http://editorial.autos.msn.com/slideshow.aspx?cp-documentid=1080024&topart=passenger#1)

blackoutgt
08-07-2009, 09:10 AM
Haha, my girlfriend texted me and told me about this article. Very true though, the G8 doesnt get enough credit, that is until I leave most people in the dust!