PDA

View Full Version : G8s in the Wildwoods

miker129
08-02-2009, 09:54 AM
Spent the last week in Wildwood Crest. Beside my White GT I saw a Stryker Blue GT with Sports and PA plates parked at the Aqua Beach motel, a PBM GT with black rims and red stripe lip in a parking lot on Wildwood Avenue and the Boardwalk and a PBM GXP with "Shore to Please" commemorative license plates parked in a drive way of a house up by the bay.

Anyone here?

mdkip
08-02-2009, 10:59 AM
Mike,

Last weekend my wife and I were in Cape May and on the drive down the GSP South I was really bummed because depite it taking 5 hours to get there with crazy traffic last Saturday when it should have only taken like 2 hours, through the whole ride, I didn't see a single G8!?! The funny thing though is when we pulled into the parking lot of the Bed & Breakfast we were staying at, there it was... A nice Silver G8 GXP with Florida plates and I believe the front plate said "Burt Reynolds Edition". I parked next to him but was embarrased because my Stryker Blue GT with Premium and Sport(stock for now) was dirty and apparently Cape May doesn't have any car washes!?! At least that is what I was told when I asked. The GXP looked nice and clean, also it had the red/onyx combo interior which is way nicer in person than when you see it in magazines or online. Never got to talk to the owner though because they checked out the next day.

Monty
08-02-2009, 01:00 PM
I was in Wildwood Friday for work and I saw a Black G8 with a wide red pinstripe down the side.