PDA

View Full Version : challenger r/t kill sorta

Blkg8gt
08-02-2009, 06:22 AM
So yesterday I was on my way to Milan dragway just cruising along when i spot a new challenger r/t pull out behind me, he then pulls next to me and checks the car out so i rev at him a bit he does nothing so me being disappointed we come to a red light but i ended up behind him since there was a car in front of me. So when it turns green he hits and i chase after him and before we hit 50 i am already on his bumper letting off the gas and he just keeps going. Nice guy gave me a thumbs up and all but are these just slow or could he no drive?

MoonPie
08-02-2009, 06:57 AM
so yesterday i was on my way to milan dragway just cruising along when i spot a new challenger r/t pull out behind me, he then pulls next to me and checks the car out so i rev at him a bit he does nothing so me being disappointed we come to a red light but i ended up behind him since there was a car in front of me. So when it turns green he hits and i chase after him and before we hit 50 i am already on his bumper letting off the gas and he just keeps going. Nice guy gave me a thumbs up and all but are these just slow or could he no drive?

slow

2StepsAhead
08-02-2009, 08:37 AM
Yeah I think there was an article in GM High Tech where they took a Challenger R/T and the new Camaro to the track, Camaro went low 13s and the Challenger went 13.9 or 14.0. They're pretty heavy, seen a few at the track run 13.7's but sounded like they had at least exhaust on...so stock for stock I can see a G8 GT beating them.