PDA

View Full Version : Mustang drivers... pffft!

blackoutgt
08-01-2009, 08:17 PM
So here's a funny one for yall. It actually doesn't even involve a G8, but I laughed so hard when I heard this story I had to post it!

My roommate is a big Mustang fan and he said one of his buddies was out with his friend in the passenger seat in a heavily modded Cali special when they rolled up on a Camaro on the freeway. One thing led to another and sure enough a race pursued. Well long story short the Mustang pulled ahead and eventually at about 150 mph, the passenger decided to flick off the Camaro driver. I guess no one every told him sticking your hand out a window going 150 isnt the best idea. As soon as he did...POP! He dislocates he shoulder. So here is a Mustang doing 150 down the freeway with the passengers arm flopping out the window and screaming in pain because he cant pull it back in on his own. The driver eventually had to reach over and pull the guy back in the car. :rofl:

A short trip to the hospital later confirmed it... he also had a large void where his brain was supposed to be.

R.Penguin
08-01-2009, 09:08 PM
Holy shit!

Slizzo
08-01-2009, 09:24 PM
Holy shit!

I think the one thing more amazing than this story is that PENGUIN IS BACK! And he seemed to stealth his way back on the forums!!

Oh, and no one ever said that Mustang drivers nor their passengers were ever smart. (And yes, I know many of you own/owned Mustangs. :nah::boxing:)

pha|anx
08-01-2009, 10:59 PM
my roommate has a 45th Anniversary ProCharged 09' GT that I used to be able to talk shit about. not so much anymore lol

:poke:

GM_Fan
08-02-2009, 03:01 AM
That is messed up. One of the stranger racing stories. :)