PDA

View Full Version : Adams Detail Spray Group Buy!

SRG963
07-28-2009, 01:54 PM
Thanks for your interest in the Adams Detail Spray Group Buy!! Its great, enthusiastic, and fun forums like this one that make my job so enjoyable.
Sharing a love of the car hobby, detailing, and that endless pursuit of the perfect shine on your ride.

If you have any questions once you receive your order don't hesitate to email me personally (Dylan@Adamspolishes.com) or contact our customer service number (866-965-0400) Our team is always available to help and wants to ensure that 110% satisfaction is a part of every Adams experience.

Please refer to the following instructions while placing your order and keep in mind orders will begin to ship once the first 20 orders are received and paid. Shipping times will vary based on your location, but we will do our best to get your order boxed up and shipped as quickly as possible.

Instructions for Group Buy Purchases:

1) Direct your web browser to: www.adamspolishes.com (http://www.adamspolishes.com/)

2) Once there select the "Gallons" tab near the bottom on the left navigation bar.

3) Add either the 5 gallon or 1 gallon size detail spray to your cart.
The 1 gallon is at the top of the page, the 5 gallon is at the very bottom.

4) Then click on the "Accessories" tab in the left navigation bar and add an EZ Refill Funnel to your cart from that page.

5) Then click on the "Detail Spray" tab near the middle of the left navigation bar and add one 16oz Detail Spray (2nd item on the page) to your cart.

6) If you wish to purchase anything else feel free to add those items to your cart as well.

IMPORTANT: AT A MINIMUM YOU MUST HAVE A GALLON OF DETAIL SPRAY, REFILL FUNNEL AND 16oz DETAIL SPRAY IN YOUR CART IN ORDER TO ADD ADDITIONAL ITEMS TO YOUR PURCHASE!!

7) Once you have all the items in your cart proceed to checkout. When there scroll down to the lower portion of the page. In the "Coupons or Gift Card" section enter the following code:

G8DSGB1

That code will apply all of the appropriate discounts including the free shipping.

Finish processing the transaction, sit back, and wait in anticipation for your box of goodies from Adams to arrive.

Thanks again for your interest and support of Adams products!! Enjoy your order!!

Tell you what, if you want to start an interest thread to see if we can do a group buy on the 5 gallon detail spray I'll see what I can put together for you. If we can get 5 or more guys to commit I can probably get you a pretty decent discount.

List of GB Members (Five Gallon):
SRG963
JoeSyko
08G8V8
2ltrgsr
jonjones88
MAYBEN
4GASEM
silver6.0L

List of GB Members (One Gallon):
fiveoh
Punisher
1ChargedG8
PaycheckG8
Scalarrthu
TomPierce
majesticix
zosix
igofast
G8 Ray
G8DRIV3R
Vertical
svtcobra
kevinm0131
caretaker

List of GB Members on other sites:
http://www.g8board.com/forums/showpost.php?p=307078&postcount=1
http://g8gt.com/t4676/#post14137

Ok... I went to bat for the G8 group and got you guys some killer pricing. This will apply on either the 5 gallon or 1 gallon purchase.

20+ members: 20% off + free shipping + free 16oz bottle + free refill funnel

Have at it boys... we'll keep this open for a little while and get everyone the chance to decide and then we'll finalize this.

TOTAL BETWEEN 2 G8 FORUMS: 60+ :)
TOTAL CURRENT COUNT 5 GALLON: 15
TOTAL CURRENT COUNT 1 GALLON: 48

Group Buy Pricing of Adams Products:

1-Gallon Adam's Detail Spray
Catalog No: G002- List Price: $39.95-> $31.96 With Free Shipping.
2-Gallons Adam's Detail Spray
Catalog No: G002- List Price: $79.90-> $63.92 With Free Shipping.
3-Gallons Adam's Detail Spray
Catalog No: G002- List Price: $119.85-> $95.88 With Free Shipping.
4-Gallons Adam's Detail Spray
Catalog No: G002- List Price: $159.80-> $127.84 With Free Shipping.
5-Gallon Adams Detail Spray
Catalog No: J002 - List Price: $159.95-> $128.00 With Free Shipping.

Feel free to order a few 1-Gallon containers once contacted.
There is no limit on your order :)

UPDATE:

Because I'm such a nice guy and I like you all so much... True Blue Microfiber polishing cloths will be available with the discount as well. That means you get 20% off of our amazingly soft, super plush, ultra premium microfiber when you place your order.

So if you need some MF to go with the gallons of detail spray nows the time to stock up. This is purely optional, so if you're stocked on MF you don't have to add any, but as most of us know, you can never have too much microfiber!!

http://www.adamspolishes.com/images/Product/medium/409.jpg

Why is this towel the best we've ever made? It comes down to the quality of our microfiber fabric, the 100% microfiber edging, and premium construction. Our Adam's True-Blue Super-Plush Microfiber Towel is guaranteed not to swirl your paint or leave fine scratches. (As always, our tags are attached with a mild adhesive, never sewed on!)

My fanaticism for crystal clear, swirl-free paint on my own cars led me to find the ultimate microfiber cloth, now it's even better! I call it "Super-Plush" because it's the softest, fluffiest wipe and buffing towel available. Others have tried to copy use with thick towels made in China, but none duplicate our quality or performance. That's 110% guaranteed!

Adam's True-Blue Super-Plush Microfiber Towels are as versatile as they are safe. Use them on glass, paint and all interior surfaces. The cheap knock-offs lint like crazy, but not Adam's Super-Plush Microfiber Towels. Guaranteed!

Adam's True-Blue Super-Plush Microfiber Towels are designed to last. Each towel is cut and individually sewn with our premium black edge binding. Inferior microfiber towels are surge bound and hot wire cut by the thousands, leaving a hard edge that will scratch your delicate paint.

Experience the difference Adam's premium towels make. Your car is worth it!

REMEMBER:
GB will close out this weekend so we can begin getting the orders in and shipped as early as possible next week. Once the discounts are issued it will be up to you guys to submit your orders... NO ONES ORDER WILL SHIP UNTIL THE FIRST 30 ORDERS ARE PLACED AND PAID.

08G8V8
07-28-2009, 02:17 PM
The 5 gallon jug is a good deal, but the shipping kills it.

I'm interested. I use a lot of this stuff.

Ben@Adams
07-28-2009, 02:26 PM
I'll get tier pricing setup tonight or tomorrow and post it for you guys so you'll know what kind of discount you'll be getting based on number of orders in the GB. I'm not opposed to tying this in with other sites if it means it'll help you guys get the better pricing.

G8DRIV3R
07-28-2009, 02:37 PM
im in depending on the discount

JoeSyko
07-28-2009, 02:43 PM
Don't forget to include a pricing tier for those who want the one gallon. Thanks.

MAYBEN
07-28-2009, 03:37 PM
sorry for the ignorance on knowledge of the product..

can someone explain the advantages to this over other products out there? thank you

SRG963
07-28-2009, 03:44 PM
I'll get tier pricing setup tonight or tomorrow and post it for you guys so you'll know what kind of discount you'll be getting based on number of orders in the GB. I'm not opposed to tying this in with other sites if it means it'll help you guys get the better pricing.

I just opened a new thread at the "other" board to spark activity :)

JoeSyko
07-28-2009, 03:44 PM

can someone explain the advantages to this over other products out there? thank you

I think all car detail products are going to be subject to personal tastes. I don't know if I can really say it's a better product than others. I find that it has done the job for me quite well and I like to stick with what works.

Ah hell...who am I kidding....I just like it with my cheerios.

SRG963
07-28-2009, 03:48 PM

From their website

What do you say about a product that cleans, shines and protects just about everything on the exterior of your car? Adam's Detail Spray really is like an instant car detail in a bottle. Make sure you don't run out when you need it with our gallon refill.

Use Adam's Detail Spray on paint, glass, chrome, wheels, grills, and trim to safely clean and shine with just a mist and wipe. This product is so versatile, it's crazy!

When you're short on time to wash your car with a bucket and Adam's Car Wash Shampoo, Adam's Detail Spray is the answer. That's because Adam's Detail Spray is an excellent spray and wipe waterless wash solution. Most cars can be completely and safely cleaned in about ten minutes with less than four ounces of Adam's Detail Spray. Your car will look like it was just washed and waxed.

Do you need a solution for bird and bug crud? Adam's Detail Spray is the answer. Keep a handy four ounce bottle in your glove box for the critter litter all over the front of your beautiful car. Just mist and wipe, and the critter litter is gone.

Our exclusive paint protect formula also makes Adam's Detail Spray a safe and effective lubricant for Adam's Detail Clay. This powerhouse combo cleans and smoothes your paint like no other paint cleaner can.

For a better wash and dry experience, after washing and final rinse, mist Adam's Detail Spray over your car and dry with an Adam's Great White Drying Towel. Here, Adam's Detail Spray acts as a drying agent with a kick. The kick is how fast your car dries and the just waxed shine that returns. In a word, WOW!

Use Adam's Detail Spray under the hood to dust and clean all top-side surfaces. Use it to wipe down door jambs and trunk sills, too. You can even use Adam's Detail Spray on the interior of your car as a dusting agent to wipe down your dash, console, door panels and seats. Just mist your microfiber towel and wipe! It's so easy, never streaks, and it smells great!

MAYBEN
07-28-2009, 03:52 PM
so it can be used to clean the car as well.. thats cool..

fiveoh
07-28-2009, 04:01 PM
In for 1 gallon

JoeSyko
07-28-2009, 04:18 PM
"For a better wash and dry experience, after washing and final rinse, mist Adam's Detail Spray over your car and dry ........ Adam's Detail Spray acts as a drying agent with a kick. The kick is how fast your car dries and the just waxed shine that returns. In a word, WOW!"

I agree with the above statement 100%

BlueJacket
07-28-2009, 04:20 PM
so it can be used to clean the car as well.. thats cool..

This stuff has a ton of uses and you will not be disappointed in it at all.

jonjones88
07-28-2009, 05:53 PM
I'm in depending on price of course.

2ltrgsr
07-28-2009, 07:26 PM
i'm in for 5gallon if its worth it....

Punisher
07-28-2009, 09:59 PM
Put me down for 1 gallon

svtcobra
07-29-2009, 05:09 AM
Also in for 1 gallon maybe 5 gallon depending on what price

Chewy
07-29-2009, 06:48 AM
Hey guys, I've used a lot of the other detail sprays out there. (not all of them mind you) and I have to say that Adam makes one of, if not THE best one. Smells like stawberry's and goes on and comes off with ease. I will recommend you use his MF towels as they ARE the best I've seen and used. I know a lot of people say "Whatever! I'll just buy the 5 dollar a pack ones at Target" but Adams are heads and tails better than those cheap Chinese ones.

5 gallons would last me probably a year at my house.

I use it to remove bugs from my bikes after riding. I spray the front and let sit for 30-60 seconds, then respray and wipe.

Buy with confidence that you'll love the stuff.

Keep in mind this is silicon free unlike other name brand ones out there so you can use it on Gel-Coat (boats) as well.

Remember they have a 110% guarantee too!

Chris

1ChargedG8
07-29-2009, 07:22 AM
I'm in for 1 gallon, depending on the final price of course.

GXPaycheck
07-29-2009, 08:05 AM
I could use a gallon!

MAYBEN
07-29-2009, 01:21 PM
Price? Price? Price? Lol

Ben@Adams
07-29-2009, 06:37 PM
Ok... I went to bat for the G8 group and got you guys some killer pricing. This will apply on either the 5 gallon or 1 gallon purchase.

5 members: 10% off + free shipping
6-10 members: 12% off + free shipping
11-19 members: 15% off + free shipping
20+ members: 20% off + free shipping + free 16oz bottle + free refill funnel

Have at it boys... we'll keep this open for a little while and get everyone the chance to decide and then we'll finalize this.

08G8V8
07-29-2009, 07:03 PM
Hell yeah! This is an awesome deal everybody!

I am in for the 5 gallon no matter what.

The 5 gallon price normally is 1 gallon free for buying in bulk, but the shipping is almost $25. Free shipping is close to another free gallon, then X% off on top of that, this is a GRRRR8 deal.

Post up everyone. Let's get 20+. Adam's is really good stuff.

MAYBEN
07-29-2009, 07:09 PM
If we can get a decent amount of people, I'm in for 5 gallons I think.. I wonder how long that lasts...

fiveoh
07-29-2009, 07:46 PM
How many is that between all the boards so far? This is a great deal we can get 20+ ppl!

Scalarrthu
07-29-2009, 08:21 PM
I'm in for a gallon!

Rusty
07-30-2009, 01:06 AM
I'll get a gallon. Hope we hit 20 people!

BlueJacket
07-30-2009, 04:17 AM
I am in for 1 gallon, I would have gotten more put I just got another mod plus I need a couple of other items from Adams.

SRG963
07-30-2009, 04:17 AM
I'll get a gallon. Hope we hit 20 people!

We've got 24 including the waiting for prices peoples.

Waiting members, please let me know what value to change your order.

BlueJacket
07-30-2009, 04:18 AM
If we can get a decent amount of people, I'm in for 5 gallons I think.. I wonder how long that lasts...

I would say 12-16 months to be safe but maybe longer.

BlueJacket
07-30-2009, 04:19 AM
We've got 24 including the waiting for prices peoples.

Waiting members, please let me know what value to change your order.

I will change mine to the 5 gallon if we get the 20% off. :woohoo:

SRG963
07-30-2009, 04:29 AM
I will change my to the 5 gallon if we get the 20% off. :woohoo:

Looks like the 20% off is what we will be getting :)

Already had you down for the 5 gallon on the other site ;)

BlueJacket
07-30-2009, 04:31 AM
Looks like the 20% off is what we will be getting :)

Already had you down for the 5 gallon on the other site ;)

Works for me :)

SRG963
07-30-2009, 04:31 AM
I would say 12-16 months to be safe but maybe longer.

18-24 months, and it's a good idea to shake/stir before use :)

jonjones88
07-30-2009, 06:09 AM
Add me to the 5 gallon list.

Also, is this for just the detail spray? How about a discount for anything. I have nothing from them and want to start out the right way.

TomPierce
07-30-2009, 06:15 AM
Put me in for a gallon of Detailer

Will you do the same deal on gallons of VRT?

Chewy
07-30-2009, 06:43 AM
Hey SRG963 I added a bit to your post and changed the count to factor in my 5 gallons I'll take. Total for 5 gallons is roughly 128.00 bucks if we get the 20% off.

That to me is a steal worth taking advantage of.

Chris

Pricing of Adams Products Listed:

1-Gallon Adam's Detail Spray Refill (http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-269-1-gallon-adams-detail-spray-refill.aspx) Catalog No: G002 List Price: $39.95 or $31.96 with 20% discount plus NO shipping charge.
Detail Spray 5 Gallon (http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-20-detail-spray-5-gallon.aspx) Catalog No: J002 List Price: $159.95 or $128.00 with 20% discount plus NO shipping charge.

BlueJacket
07-30-2009, 06:49 AM

Chris

It sure is, with the free shipping its like getting 2 free gallons.

SRG963
07-30-2009, 07:38 AM
Hey SRG963 I added a bit to your post and changed the count to factor in my 5 gallons I'll take. Total for 5 gallons is roughly 128.00 bucks if we get the 20% off.

Chris

Pricing of Adams Products Listed:

1-Gallon Adam's Detail Spray Refill (http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-269-1-gallon-adams-detail-spray-refill.aspx) Catalog No: G002 List Price: $39.95 or $31.96 with 20% discount plus NO shipping charge.
Detail Spray 5 Gallon (http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-20-detail-spray-5-gallon.aspx) Catalog No: J002 List Price: $159.95 or $128.00 with 20% discount plus NO shipping charge.

No problem. I'm having a hard time keeping up with everyone!

We have more than 20 to buy right now:)

Ben@Adams
07-30-2009, 10:42 AM
Add me to the 5 gallon list.

Also, is this for just the detail spray? How about a discount for anything. I have nothing from them and want to start out the right way.

The GB discount will only be good on the Detail Spray gallon or 5 Gallon purchase. If you want to place an order for anything else feel free to use your everyday discount code (GRRRR8) to get 10% off... as always feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Dylan@Adamspolishes.com

Put me in for a gallon of Detailer

Will you do the same deal on gallons of VRT?

We can maybe do a VRT gallon GB in a couple of weeks if theres enough interest. Once this is done I'll start an interest thread and see where that gets us.

majesticix
07-30-2009, 11:31 AM
I'm interested in the 1 gallon detail spray, however I don't have detail spray to begin with. Any chance I can get a nifty bottle thrown in there with my purchase?

-Ray-
07-30-2009, 11:49 AM
Since this is a group buy, it's being moved to that forum.

zosix
07-30-2009, 12:25 PM
I would like to be added to the list for 1 gallon of the detail spray.
Thanks

igofast
07-30-2009, 12:29 PM
I'm in on 1 Gallon.

SRG963
07-30-2009, 12:35 PM
I'm interested in the 1 gallon detail spray, however I don't have detail spray to begin with. Any chance I can get a nifty bottle thrown in there with my purchase?

I believe a free spray bottle is included :)

SRG963
07-30-2009, 12:35 PM
Since this is a group buy, it's being moved to that forum.

Cool! I didn't even know we had a group buy area lol.

Chewy
07-30-2009, 12:53 PM
Yeah I did! I guess I got wrapped up in the event! lol

SRG963
07-30-2009, 12:59 PM
FYI, group buy is across 3 forums for all G8 owners. We have over 30 already, so everyone is guaranteed 20% Off Plus Free Shipping!

Chewy
07-30-2009, 01:22 PM
FYI, group buy is across 3 forums for all G8 owners. We have over 30 already, so everyone is guaranteed 20% Off Plus Free Shipping!

FYI: a lot of times on group buys, people back out. Pisses me off!

Lets make sure we make it a home run and get 40+:)

JoeSyko
07-30-2009, 02:49 PM
Change mine to the 5 gallon at that price. Will their be further discounts if more jump on?

SRG963
07-30-2009, 03:22 PM
G8DRIV3R
svtcobra

You guys need to let me know if you want in on the deal

silver6.0L
07-30-2009, 03:50 PM
I'm in for the 5 gallon deal.

-Ray-
07-30-2009, 06:04 PM
I'm in for a gallon.

G8DRIV3R
07-30-2009, 08:26 PM
im in for 1 gallon

Vertical
07-31-2009, 03:14 AM
I'm in for a one gallon

SRG963
07-31-2009, 05:13 AM
Updated

majesticix
07-31-2009, 05:54 AM
I'm in. I'm not sure if this one comes with a spray, perhaps I can convince them to give me an empty bottle :)

SRG963
07-31-2009, 06:23 AM
I'm in. I'm not sure if this one comes with a spray, perhaps I can convince them to give me an empty bottle :)

It's included with our purchase my friend.

For details, check first post :)

Chewy
07-31-2009, 07:07 AM
We need to get this rolling... I want my Waterless Car Wash and a couple of other things and just thought I'd order at the same time.

Maybe I'll just order now... I hate waiting!

SRG963
07-31-2009, 07:17 AM
We need to get this rolling... I want my Waterless Car Wash and a couple of other things and just thought I'd order at the same time.

Maybe I'll just order now... I hate waiting!

I was thinking about ordering some of that too.

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-439-new-adams-waterless-car-wash-combo.aspx
SKU:GO29
Regular Price: $49.95
Special Introductory Price: $39.95

Why Go Waterless?

Your car doesn’t always need a full bath with soap and water. Save water, less sloppy, and it's quicker!

How Does it Work?

Spray on moderately dirty finish, wipe clean with our new BLUE Waterless Waffle Microfiber Towel.

Special lubricants and wetting agents encapsulate dirt, and make it easy to clean without water.

Are you a Detail Spray-aholic? Too much Detail Spray can end up over-treating the finish with shine, causing it to streak. Use as much Adam’s Waterless Car Wash as you like, it won’t build up, ever. (It’s also more cost effective!)

Adam’s Waterless Car Wash Pros: Prolong wax and sealant durability

Cons: If used with a dirty towel, or on an excessively dirty car, micro-scratching is possible.

Do you still need to wash your car with Shampoo and water? Absolutely! After a storm, during the winter, or whenever there is excessive dirt or large pebbles of dirt on your finish, you will still want to treat your vehicle to a traditional wash.

Ben@Adams
07-31-2009, 08:24 AM
UPDATE:

Because I'm such a nice guy and I like you all so much... True Blue Microfiber polishing cloths will be available with the discount as well. That means you get 20% off of our amazingly soft, super plush, ultra premium microfiber when you place your order.

So if you need some MF to go with the gallons of detail spray nows the time to stock up. This is purely optional, so if you're stocked on MF you don't have to add any, but as most of us know, you can never have too much microfiber!!

Why is this towel the best we've ever made? It comes down to the quality of our microfiber fabric, the 100% microfiber edging, and premium construction. Our Adam's True-Blue Super-Plush Microfiber Towel is guaranteed not to swirl your paint or leave fine scratches. (As always, our tags are attached with a mild adhesive, never sewed on!)

My fanaticism for crystal clear, swirl-free paint on my own cars led me to find the ultimate microfiber cloth, now it's even better! I call it "Super-Plush" because it's the softest, fluffiest wipe and buffing towel available. Others have tried to copy use with thick towels made in China, but none duplicate our quality or performance. That's 110% guaranteed!

Adam's True-Blue Super-Plush Microfiber Towels are as versatile as they are safe. Use them on glass, paint and all interior surfaces. The cheap knock-offs lint like crazy, but not Adam's Super-Plush Microfiber Towels. Guaranteed!

Adam's True-Blue Super-Plush Microfiber Towels are designed to last. Each towel is cut and individually sewn with our premium black edge binding. Inferior microfiber towels are surge bound and hot wire cut by the thousands, leaving a hard edge that will scratch your delicate paint.

REMEMBER:
GB will close out this weekend so we can begin getting the orders in and shipped as early as possible next week. Once the discounts are issued it will be up to you guys to submit your orders... NO ONES ORDER WILL SHIP UNTIL THE FIRST 30 ORDERS ARE PLACED AND PAID.

08G8V8
07-31-2009, 08:35 AM
UPDATE:

REMEMBER:

How do we place our orders? Through our normal account with the GRRRR8 code? Or is there a special code to input?

Chewy
07-31-2009, 08:37 AM
OK well I just ordered the waterless car wash and a couple more window MF towels. If you haven't tried the window towels you ARE missing out! They are AWESOME!

SRG963
07-31-2009, 09:30 AM
How do we place our orders? Through our normal account with the GRRRR8 code? Or is there a special code to input?

Dylan will contact you threw PM.

Everyones order will be placed at once. So no slackers!

Everyone should be contacted Sunday or Monday to place your order.

silver6.0L
07-31-2009, 09:56 AM
If we add other products to are order will it come with free shipping to?

Chewy
07-31-2009, 10:01 AM

VERY highly doubt it. That's why I ordered my other products today.

Shipping is pretty reasonable. Make sure to use GRRRR8 too.:)

Hey Dylan if you contact me on Sunday you may not hear from me right away. I do get my P/M's sent to my email which I get on my phone but it may be a while. Hell my CC info is in the computer at Adams. Just have Ashley run it and send it to me...
I can send you my customer number if you like...

Chris

Ben@Adams
07-31-2009, 10:15 AM

Once the GB closes I will contact you via PM with your GB discount code, you can then place the order and all the appropriate discounts will be applied. Expect to receive it late Sunday early Monday.

Unfortunately no. We are eating a HUGE cost in this by shipping things as heavy as gallons for free... if you need any other products I suggest you go ahead and place that order now using the GRRRR8 discount code which will get you your everyday 10% discount.

fiveoh
07-31-2009, 11:03 AM
Man I dont really NEED any MF towels but daamn it I cant pass that up. :) Is there free shipping on those too? Any chance of getting the great white drying towels discounted as well? :D

P.S. Luv U Dylan lol

MAYBEN
07-31-2009, 05:53 PM
Drying towels at great discount would be cool... I'm broke but want this stuff

kevinm0131
07-31-2009, 07:04 PM
Put me down for a gallon and at least two MF's.

Thanx,
kevin

jimmytt6
07-31-2009, 07:15 PM
Can you put me down for 1 gallon???
thanks,

Ben@Adams
07-31-2009, 09:23 PM
I'm not making any promises, but I'll see what I can do about the drying towels for you guys.

caretaker
08-01-2009, 10:44 AM
Free Shipping clinched it for me.
I'm in for 1-2 gallons.

SRG963
08-01-2009, 12:32 PM
Updated :)

Ben@Adams
08-01-2009, 03:18 PM
OK guys... lets keep this open till tomorrow. I have an early detail on a CL600 Mercedes that I'll be doing, when I'm done I'll jump on here finalize the list and have the promo code sent out to all of you by Sunday night/Monday morning.

Please post in this thread if you are interested.... to answer some of the emails and questions I received today: NO... I will not give you your code ahead of everyone else. I understand some of you are very excited, but if you need detail spray so bad that you can't wait till the end of this weekend pay full price, otherwise your discount code will be issued to you when the group buy closes out tomorrow.

Thanks!! Wish me luck on this Merc.... shes a mess... and black

majesticix
08-01-2009, 03:22 PM
Looking forward to this, great group buy!

Ben@Adams
08-01-2009, 10:09 PM
Ladies, gentlemen, boys, girls, transgendered, and pre-op trannys....

The final countdown has begun... I have generated the discount code and tested that it is working as it should. As a final bonus, and a thank you for being such a great group of car owners and supporting Adams I have included the waffle weave microfiber drying towels in the discount.

So as soon as the final count stands... as soon as the first 20 orders are placed everything will begin shipping. The final discount includes:

20% off of 1 Gallon Detail Spray
20% off of 5 Gallon Detail Spray
20% off of True Blue Microfiber 2 packs
20% off of True Blue Microfiber 4 packs
20% off of Great White Microfiber Drying Towels
1 FREE 16oz bottle of detail spray
1 FREE EZ Refill Funnel
FREE SHIPPING

In order to participate in the group buy you must purchase at least 1 gallon of Detail Spray at 20% off... everything else is either included for free or available for purchase at the same 20% discount.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Punisher
08-01-2009, 11:27 PM
Sweet ! whats the discount code

-Ray-
08-02-2009, 04:08 AM
He's going to PM the code.

Punisher
08-02-2009, 10:55 AM
oh ok...cool

Ben@Adams
08-02-2009, 07:29 PM
Well guys... today is your lucky day... since our forum software isn't letting us exclude the non-group buy items from the discount code effectively you now have free reign to add additional items to your cart for the same 20% discount!! All orders must be entered by Friday August 7th.

You will still need to order the items from the GB to be included, but outside of that if you'd like to add some waterless wash, all purpose cleaner, even some waxes or polishes you're all set. I was emailing Adam going over the issue and he responded:

How about you PM the guys, and let them order away at 20%?? Nobody will die, and they will be stoked!

Our loss is your gain I guess... a chance to stock up at 20% off. If anyone who already ordered wants to add something additional shoot me an email and I'll take care of it.

So have at it!!

Thanks for your interest in the Adams Detail Spray Group Buy!! Its great, enthusiastic, and fun forums like this one that make my job so enjoyable.
Sharing a love of the car hobby, detailing, and that endless pursuit of the perfect shine on your ride.

If you have any questions once you receive your order don't hesitate to email me personally (Dylan@Adamspolishes.com) or contact our customer service number (866-965-0400) Our team is always available to help and wants to ensure that 110% satisfaction is a part of every Adams experience.

Please refer to the following instructions while placing your order and keep in mind orders will begin to ship once the first 20 orders are received and paid. Shipping times will vary based on your location, but we will do our best to get your order boxed up and shipped as quickly as possible.

1) Direct your web browser to: www.adamspolishes.com (http://www.adamspolishes.com/)

2) Once there select the "Gallons" tab near the bottom on the left navigation bar.

4) Then click on the "Accessories" tab in the left navigation bar and add an EZ Refill Funnel to your cart from that page.

5) Then click on the "Detail Spray" tab near the middle of the left navigation bar and add one 16oz Detail Spray (2nd item on the page) to your cart.

6) If you wish to purchase anything else feel free to add those items to your cart as well.

IMPORTANT: AT A MINIMUM YOU MUST HAVE A GALLON OF DETAIL SPRAY, REFILL FUNNEL AND 16oz DETAIL SPRAY IN YOUR CART IN ORDER TO ADD ADDITIONAL ITEMS TO YOUR PURCHASE!!

7) Once you have all the items in your cart proceed to checkout. When there scroll down to the lower portion of the page. In the "Coupons or Gift Card" section enter the following code:

G8DSGB1

That code will apply all of the appropriate discounts including the free shipping.

Finish processing the transaction, sit back, and wait in anticipation for your box of goodies from Adams to arrive.

Thanks again for your interest and support of Adams products!! Enjoy your order!!

fiveoh
08-02-2009, 07:53 PM
Just placed my order. Thanks again Dylan! One helluva deal... I feel like its my birthday. :D

MAYBEN
08-02-2009, 08:00 PM
order completed and paid!

Thanks a lot Dylan, I am now broke lol

Ben@Adams
08-02-2009, 09:11 PM
Gonna have to put a hold on this guys... apparently the discount code isn't working for some people, working on items it shouldn't for others and for some reason the discount code box isn't showing up at all for other people. Sorry for the problems... I'll get this straightened out tomorrow morning when the rest of the team is in the warehouse.

Don't worry if you placed an order already we will keep it, just need to correct the site issues tomorrow before we let anyone else order to make sure theres no problems.

Rusty
08-03-2009, 02:13 AM
It may be due to the error slowing things down, but I didn't receive a PM with the discount code yesterday and I'm definitely in for a gallon and some MF as soon as the code is available. Don't mean to be impatient, I just don't want to miss out on the GB!

Thanks!!

caretaker
08-03-2009, 03:06 AM
I didn't get a PM with the code either.
Definitely want in on this.
Thanks Guys.

TomPierce
08-03-2009, 03:21 AM
Dylan decided PMing 60+ people was too much work, so he posted the G8 detail spray group buy code and instructions in this thread...

And then discovered that the website was not working correctly.

So he un-posted the code with the "Gonna have to put a hold on this guys... " note (see above).

Don't worry - you haven't missed anything - I assume that once they bolt the wheels back onto the website that Dylan will repost the code here.

I'm just hanging around to see what happens next...

:p

majesticix
08-03-2009, 07:21 AM
Subscribed to thread.

Ben@Adams
08-03-2009, 07:32 AM
Well guys... today is your lucky day... since our forum software isn't letting us exclude the non-group buy items from the discount code effectively you now have free reign to add additional items to your cart for the same 20% discount!! All orders must be entered by Friday August 7th.

You will still need to order the items from the GB to be included, but outside of that if you'd like to add some waterless wash, all purpose cleaner, even some waxes or polishes you're all set. I was emailing Adam going over the issue and he responded:

How about you PM the guys, and let them order away at 20%?? Nobody will die, and they will be stoked!

Our loss is your gain I guess... a chance to stock up at 20% off. If anyone who already ordered wants to add something additional shoot me an email and I'll take care of it.

So have at it!!

1) Direct your web browser to: www.adamspolishes.com (http://www.adamspolishes.com)

G8DSGB1

Chewy
08-03-2009, 07:33 AM
I think everyone should send Adam a message thanking him!

This deal is really hard to beat IMO.

Chris

majesticix
08-03-2009, 07:54 AM
ordered baby. I had to try really hard not to add everything they offer in my cart. This is a superb deal folks!

Thank you very much Dylan and Adams Polishes. Your products are great. I just used your perfect interior kit over the weekend and it did a fantastic job. Can't wait for the detail spray!

Chewy
08-03-2009, 08:03 AM
Order placed! Welcome being sent to Adam now...

Thanks Dylan for making this happen and doing all the leg work.

Chris
waiting to see the merc...

TomPierce
08-03-2009, 08:30 AM
For 'youse guys' dat wuz in on the Group Buy - this is a KILLER DEAL - you'll NEVER be able to beat these prices !

The more you spend - the more you save -

My Visa card is going to be smokin'...

Ben@Adams
08-03-2009, 09:07 AM
13 orders are in... remember that nothing ships until the minimum order amount is hit... so get your orders in.

majesticix
08-03-2009, 09:09 AM
get those orders in or else I may have to go another round! Then the wife would really kill me.

jonjones88
08-03-2009, 09:43 AM
Thanks so much!!!!!!! I saved over 150 bucks including the shipping!!! Now, can you ship these "discreetly" so my wife wont find out. This is like car porn, hehe. Thanks again Dylan!!!!!

GXPaycheck
08-03-2009, 10:08 AM
Great. Just placed an order saturday. Perfect timing as usual!:spank:

So have at it!!

Scalarrthu
08-03-2009, 10:50 AM
Placed my order. Thanks again Dylan....and Adam!!!

Chewy
08-03-2009, 11:22 AM
FYI: Dylan I changed a post at the top that was yours. I want to make sure it's clear that it's working and what it is.

Chris

-Ray-
08-03-2009, 11:51 AM
Order placed. What a Smoking deal!

majesticix
08-03-2009, 12:21 PM
Just got my tracking info! You guys rock!

G8DRIV3R
08-03-2009, 12:26 PM
ORDER PLACED!!!! SAVED 60 BUCKS!!! :woohoo:

silver6.0L
08-03-2009, 01:17 PM
Order has been placed!

Ben@Adams
08-03-2009, 01:54 PM
34 orders in so everything should begin shipping tonight... thanks for being patient while we worked out the kinks guys. Be sure to let me know if you have any questions.

SRG963
08-03-2009, 02:47 PM
34 orders in so everything should begin shipping tonight... thanks for being patient while we worked out the kinks guys. Be sure to let me know if you have any questions.

:woohoo::headbang:

:urock:

Thanks Dylan! I got my UPS tracking hours ago :) :boobs:

I saved over $70!

BlueJacket
08-03-2009, 02:51 PM
Thanks for getting this together Dylan. Without this discount I would have never spent $70 on wax. lol Can't wait to try out Americana wax.

JoeSyko
08-04-2009, 11:09 AM
Dylan,

Thanks for doing this group buy. For everyone else, here's what kind of deal you can get:

Detail Spray 5 Gallon 1 $159.95

Adam's EZ-Fill Funnel 1 $2.49

Adam's Detail Spray 1 $12.95

Adam's Swirl & Haze Remover Car Polish 1 $19.95

NEW Waterless Car Wash 1 $9.95

Adam's NEW Glass Cleaner 1 $9.95

SubTotal: $215.24
After Discount and free shipping: $159.84

So basically, I got everything for the regular price of the 5 gallon detail spray...not bad at all.

Rusty
08-04-2009, 02:16 PM
My order is in... Thanks to Adam's for a great deal!!

Ben@Adams
08-05-2009, 07:08 AM
Alright guys... seems to have trickled to a slow stop... the discount will be active for a few more hours and then it'll be closed down. Everyone has had PLENTY of time to order so thanks for making the group buy a success. I hope everyone enjoys their products!!

Chewy
08-05-2009, 07:39 AM
Thanks for getting this together Dylan. Without this discount I would have never spent $70 on wax. lol Can't wait to try out Americana wax.

You would if you'd have tried it first! The stuff rocks! Make sure to put it on sparingly and you'll love it!

Chris

Ben@Adams
08-05-2009, 08:26 AM
GB CLOSED :banana:

JoeSyko
08-05-2009, 09:08 AM
GB CLOSED :banana:

So what was your final tally? How many people jumped in on this?

-Ray-
08-05-2009, 09:36 AM
I'm going to close this soon. You can post your thanks in the detailing or Adam's forum.

Ben@Adams
08-05-2009, 10:16 AM
Thanks Ray!

For all those asking why the GB is closing out today I have to mention that a few amongst the G8 community took it upon themselves to post this discount code on other non-G8 forums, gave the code out to casual acquaintances, their mailman, the guy in line with them at the grocery store, and everyone else.

While the business is appreciated this group buy was organized as a special for the different G8 forums. It takes the benefit of being a member away when any "Joe" who doesn't own a G8 nor has ever been on the forums gets to benefit from your guys community. I'm not going to go into naming who did it, but as a members who have contributed to building a web community exclusively for G8 enthusiasts I would be a little upset that some people would go out and openly post this on other forums.

Again, huge thanks to everyone on the board for being a part of this and making it a success, but for future group buys we will be forced to proceed in a different way as some people abused the special a little. I partially blame myself for not making a disclaimer that this was ONLY for the G8 forum members, but the fact it was a G8 DETAIL SPRAY GROUP BUY seemed like it would've been clear.

Look for a new group buy coming next month... if anyone has suggestions on what they'd like to see offered please shoot me a PM or drop an email to Dylan@Adamspolishes.com

Chewy
08-05-2009, 12:13 PM
WOW! Amazing... Hell I didn't even buy anything other than what was specified from the beginning as I thought it the ethical thing to do.

Blows my mind!

Chris