PDA

View Full Version : Holden triple gauge pack

GR8 GXP
07-22-2009, 06:22 AM
Has anyone installed the Holden gauge pack? It's available from JHP and is supposed to be "plug and play" I'm interested in how difficult the installation was and what you think about the results -- satisfied or what.

Thanks for any info you can share....

J Wikoff
07-22-2009, 07:11 AM
Are you asking about the three analog HSV gauges or the revamped digital display?

GR8 GXP
07-22-2009, 09:27 AM
The digital display -- thanks!

BlueJacket
07-22-2009, 09:34 AM
Please don't buy JHP's rip off of GTPrix's gauges. Get one from him.

www.sellersautosport.com

One other note on these gauges. GTPrix's version will not F up your BCM like JHP's rip off version will and it also has better dimming curves.

GR8 GXP
07-22-2009, 11:34 AM
Thanks for the tip! I appreciate learning about SAS

Charlie

BlueJacket
07-22-2009, 11:50 AM
No problem, I hate to see people getting ripped off by them. If they have anything else you are interested in Crazy Paul should be able to get it for you.

richm52
07-22-2009, 01:23 PM
I know how a lot of people feel about JHP (especially thier pricing among other issues) but I was wondering if anyone has installed their triple analog gauge set and how do you like them?

PMD G8
07-23-2009, 08:56 PM
I know how a lot of people feel about JHP (especially thier pricing among other issues) but I was wondering if anyone has installed their triple analog gauge set and how do you like them?

Well, if it's the one I'm thinking about then it's no longer available.

Also about 2 years ago back when I had my GTO I never had a problem with JHP. Back then GTO owners mostly delt directly with the guys in Australia. Now, from what I can tell, Dede acts as their U.S. liason which is unfortunate b/c while at times helpful he can also be a major prick.