PDA

View Full Version : Fox on Lutz comments, and more GXP props

TurboMatt
07-20-2009, 05:41 PM
The Fox Car Report folks have been huge supporters of the G8 since the beginning. In this video they are commenting on the recent Lutz controversy, continuing to heap praise on the GXP, and lamenting its demise amid GM's foolishness.

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?playerId=011008&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=7000226&referralPlaylistId=playlist

VaG8
07-20-2009, 06:22 PM
Glad to hear more folks letting people know the obamanation that's happening to this great family hauler!!

GM, this is change we cannot believe in!

dukeofpg
07-20-2009, 06:48 PM
I just don't get it. Everytime I am certain of a candidate, policy, type of restaurant or car is good, the whole world turns against me. It is absolutely my fault the G8 is dying. I bought one and three of my good friends have one. So if Jerry likes it, we must kill it. Stop the bus, I want to get off. Where is the logic??

polo
07-20-2009, 06:54 PM
I just don't get it. Everytime I am certain of a candidate, policy, type of restaurant or car is good, the whole world turns against me. It is absolutely my fault the G8 is dying. I bought one and three of my good friends have one. So if Jerry likes it, we must kill it. Stop the bus, I want to get off. Where is the logic??

You bastard! Couldn't you have bought a Nissan Cube instead?